Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/24/2011 8:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

JUDOKA around a second time. 2nd competition underway

Hello everyone! The last time I posted i believe it was concerning my first competition up in Rochester. It's been six months since my last JUDO competition. Since then I moved to PR and moved back in that time period in which I did not train JUDO. Now I'm back in class and done with my second session, I'm feeling determined for this upcoming competition.

Would anyone give some tips and tricks, some words of encouragement. I feel like I get the jitters before a competition scared and rattled.

Thanks in advance :fuckyea:

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    8/24/2011 9:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what are you going to, the east coast championship?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2011 1:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not quite sure. I'm sure the details will show itself eventually before the weeks leading to it.

Posted On:
    8/25/2011 1:38pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long have you been away from Judo and how long until your competition (roughly)?

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    8/25/2011 1:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gtxstan View Post
    Not quite sure. I'm sure the details will show itself eventually before the weeks leading to it.
    well the 2 events coming up in the NYC area are the EC championships on sept 17, and the hudson yudanshakai promotional on oct 17. i'll probably be at both, which is why i was asking.

what dojo do you train at? if you don't want to say on this thread, you could PM it to me (i'm at kokushi budo FYI)
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj