Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/26/2009 1:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What is the USMA Hall Of Fame

First an introduction. I've been lurking for a few months and finally decided to post and introduce myself. I've been boxing for about 4 1/2 years and have recently started kickboxing. I should clarify that by kickboxing I mean I have started to kick the bag as well as hitting it. Although I do know what I'm doing in a boxing ring, I don't compete. I box and train for exercise and self defense.
    Reason I'm asking about the USMA HOF is that I noticed on Ashida Kim's site he was inducted as Grandmaster of the year on August 1, 2009. There are pictures of the event and he is hanging out with Frank Dux and others. Is the USMA HOF a real Hall of Fame?

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 11:50am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorin-ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

USMAHOF

The USMAHOF has a lot of great and respected martial artists as inductees. However, I have noticed a few of the unworthy slip through. Not sure how they slipped through but it could be because the number of nominations recieved each year compared to the number of people doing fact checking is too far out of proportion.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 12:41pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its not all that well regulated. There are legit people, and there are people who purchased their titles with either money or an advanced schema of paper milling and license purchasing that makes them look legit.

Welcome to the website, hope you enjoy!

Its nice to see you are expanding your training. Hopefully you can find someone to show you a few different kicks, epsecially to help avoid injury.
    Last edited by daishi; 7/29/2011 12:42pm at . Reason: late though

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 1:28pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are both retarded fags.

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 12:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorin-ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Omega Supreme. Your choice of language indicates that you are a true follower of bullshido. A true follower of bushido would never engage in such unwarrented name calling and go to extremes to show disrepect towards others. It is people like you that can give this forum a bad name and steel its legitimacy. I suggest you find out what bushido is actually about before you continue with your slanderous tongue.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 12:47pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude go **** yourself. You commented on a thread nearly two years dead. You don't like it? Meet me in real life I'll shove that bushido crap up your fucking ass.

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 12:58pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by seibushi View Post
    Mr. Omega Supreme. Your choice of language indicates that you are a true follower of bullshido. A true follower of bushido would never engage in such unwarrented name calling and go to extremes to show disrepect towards others. It is people like you that can give this forum a bad name and steel its legitimacy. I suggest you find out what bushido is actually about before you continue with your slanderous tongue.
    By "steel" its legitimacy do you mean he is hardening the resolve of legitimacy? Also I am curious to know how you can say that the USMA Hall of Fame is legitimate with a few people that you deem "unworthy" but yet it was founded by someone who who removed from his post as a more or less respected martial arts org for not meeting his responsibilities?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 1:16pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A true follower of bushido would never engage in such unwarrented name calling and go to extremes to show disrepect towards others. suggest you find out what bushido is actually about before you continue with your slanderous tongue.
    You need to find out what bushido is yourself.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The USMAHOF has a lot of great and respected martial artists as inductees. However, I have noticed a few of the unworthy slip through. Not sure how they slipped through but it could be because the number of nominations recieved each year compared to the number of people doing fact checking is too far out of proportion.
    Their check cleared?

Which one are you?

LOL at the "slanderous tongue" comment.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2011 1:36pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Deadmarsh,

Welcome to the site.