Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 4:06pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mental

One of my friends have this really nasty habbit of attacking random strangers when he is drunk. When I say drunk I mean abit drunk not like completely wasted. There are no good reasons for the fights.. He is the aggressor and he goes absolutely crazy when I intervene. I tried talking to him about this but it seems like an impossible task. He said one thing that scared me though.. he said that it helps him in his daily life. Attacking random people helps him in his daily life.. wtf..

Some issues about this..
    1) it is really embarrassing.
    2) he can get beaten up really bad or get in legal trouble with the police.
    3) It makes it hard to hook up with girls:Rage2:

I know the obvious advice is to never drink with him again.. however I was hoping that somebody could shed some light on this type of behavior.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 4:11pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Start going to tougher bars. He'll calm down when every weekend, he's losing a fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 4:45pm

Style: 空手 / &#2147

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    get rid of him (not finally, but socially)

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 6:49pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oil check should do the trick.

Worked on my dog.

Well, to be fair, we also had him fixed, but I SWEAR it was probably the oil check.

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 7:10pm

Style: Salsa jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
    Oil check should do the trick.

Worked on my dog.

Well, to be fair, we also had him fixed, but I SWEAR it was probably the oil check.
    My dog had the same problem. It was TOTALLY the oil check. your fine.

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 7:20pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Recently I heard of someone I went to school with and their group of friends, they used to go out every weekend and were guaranteed to get in a fight because of these twins in the group. They had a very animalistic "**** or fight" mentality and seeing as not many chicks dig the whole "look I can punch on with random strangers" vibe, it usually ended up in a malaise.

You said your mate goes crazy at you when you try and intervene, well, listen up to the next bit. One day while this group of school friends were on one of those 10 day tropical cruises, a friend intervened when this bloke in his drunken **** or fight state, suddenly grabbed a glass and smashed it over his friends head. Let me let that sink in: he smashed a glass over his supposed friends head for intervening. That friend required plastic surgery. The guy was held in the brig (?) of the cruise, arrested and charges brought against him when he got home. The guy tried to intimidate people into not giving a statement, tried to intimidate eyewitnesses and tried to make his friends lie for him, even though they couldn't because they were all friends with each other.

I'd stay away from this cat, it might not go down like above, but cunts like that will try and drag you down. They will blame you for not stopping them from being idiots. Trust me, I used to be one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Ups to Battlefields for dropping the sage wisdom.

You are like a Pimp Yoda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Battlefields... You're more of a man than I am.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 9:56pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beat him till he stops being a ****, then say "Daniel-San, there is always someone more mental" while raping a fox.

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 10:00pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's what you have to do. First, you order his mother some flowers. It doesn't matter what kind of flowers. This will come in later. Like an online service, or 1-800 over the phone, kind of thing. Second, you set your friend on fire. I forgot now the flowers fit in.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 10:10pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BudoMonkey View Post
    Here's what you have to do. First, you order his mother some flowers. It doesn't matter what kind of flowers. This will come in later. Like an online service, or 1-800 over the phone, kind of thing. Second, you set your friend on fire. I forgot now the flowers fit in.
    The flowers are for her to drop on his grave...duh.

Amateur.

Posted On:
    7/13/2011 10:43pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, they're to seduce his mother after the funeral.

That b*tch puts out.

To UglyBugly (your name is stupid by the way), I have friend like this also. In all likelihood there is nothing at all that you can do to cause him to change, and he will have to learn his lesson on his own. Steer clear of this dude, you're not doing him any favors by continuing to go drinking with him.
    "This is why we are here. Because the Martial Arts for too long have been cloaked in an unnecessary level of secrecy bordering on mysticism, and its in these shadows that the cockroaches love to hide. -Phrost"

Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    And of course, our resident hard man, underground fighter, kitten rescuer, loving father (I'm serious), and over all very sexy furry ************... Budo monkeh.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast