Style: 
    Wrestling

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 9:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Annoying jerk on the sidelines

• Two fat guys crapple in the mud, but that's not why I posted this. Apparently the skinny douche who "referees" this **** thought he would enhance the the fight by repeatedly shouting for the dudes to hit one another. As if that wasn't bad enough, he also decides that the fight should continue after one of the guys gives up.

People shouting annoying, useless crap from the sidelines are present in virtually every streetfighting video. After watching about a thousand Felony Fight videos straight, though, it's starting to wear on me.
    • English

Registered Member

Style: 
    Kickboxin & Shootfightin

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 9:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why don't any of these guys ever learn to actually fight?? or at least fight with some semblance of skill rather than just relying on a lucky fucking punch??. I dunno,i feel like alot of ppl would be intimidated by them cuz they're ex cons,or tattooed lookin big mofos and they both claim to have been in punch ups before,so why do they look so ****. Surely they must have picked up some kind of skill level??

Light Heavyweight

Style: 
    Wrestling

Posted On:
    6/26/2011 10:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    Why don't any of these guys ever learn to actually fight?? or at least fight with some semblance of skill rather than just relying on a lucky fucking punch??. I dunno,i feel like alot of ppl would be intimidated by them cuz they're ex cons,or tattooed lookin big mofos and they both claim to have been in punch ups before,so why do they look so ****. Surely they must have picked up some kind of skill level??

This video simply displays the reality of two untrained slobs getting into a fight. I believe Joe Lewis once said that street fighting is often nothing more than a well-timed sucker punch. It doesn't matter how many fights they've been in before this. Their experience is not going to translate into any noticeable skill if they've only been fighting bums and winning by a surprise punch.

Even if they did have some sort of gameplan laid out in their heads, they would probably end up abandoning it after taking a few hits and fatiguing thirty seconds in anyway.

Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ & MMA

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 3:00am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Annoying c*nt on the sidelines

I've got a great idea. How about you stop watching the "Felony Fights" crap, if it's "wearing on" you.

The site will be better off without another vid of two fat idiots trying to crapple while someone's pants start to fall off.

Style: 
    Judo

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 3:17am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    This video simply displays the reality of two untrained slobs getting into a fight. I believe Joe Lewis once said that street fighting is often nothing more than a well-timed sucker punch. It doesn't matter how many fights they've been in before this. Their experience is not going to translate into any noticeable skill if they've only been fighting bums and winning by a surprise punch.

Even if they did have some sort of gameplan laid out in their heads, they would probably end up abandoning it after taking a few hits and fatiguing thirty seconds in anyway.
    Lies. These guys have manual labour jobs and are therefore at the absolute peak of the fighting pyramid.

Registered Member

Style: 
    BJJ, Boxing, Muay Thai

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 6:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

****. Because of these two reasons I lost all respect/fear I had for criminals and their fighting ability. thanks for giving me the courage to get shanked by their six mates :)

Light Heavyweight

Style: 
    Wrestling

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 8:24am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've got a great idea. How about you stop watching the "Felony Fights" crap, if it's "wearing on" you.
    No. I enjoy watching two out-of-shape guys fall into a lake while they try to muster up the strength to hurt one another. It's the cheerleaders that annoy me, but the mute button solves that problem.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Style: 
    Novice Sub Grappler

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 8:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Holy, name the MMA match where one of the fighters is stabbled by the annoying guy on the sidelines. You know you want to.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Style: 
    Siling Labuyo Arnis

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 8:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I knew a guy way back who had been in shitloads of streetfights. Most of them he won by sucker-punching the other guy first. If that didn't work, and his now enraged opponent got ready to pound him, he'd cringe and simper and beg and basically make himself out to be the most pathetic creature possible and therefore not worth fighting.

"Street fighter", as a description, should not necessarily equate to fighting prowess.

Style: 
    Trad Ju Jitsu

Posted On:
    6/27/2011 9:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You guiz are AWWESUMMMMM!

(is that you say it?)

BTW, he won twice, was it best of three??