218301 Bullies, 9099 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'm Svelte!

Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsOverdriveTagger First ClassThree FriendsYour first Group

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 6:10am

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I Have 2 Cocks

Spoiler:

What did you think I meant?...Pervert!
    So anyway, I have these two cocks, an old guy, white with one eye, a grizzled warrior of many years, called Cockburn, and a New Fella just coming up, small spurs, but handsome with good genes. There is an uneasy truce between them whereby, when Cockburn has his blind side turned, New Fella nips in shags as many hens as he can before the boss looks back. Cockburn then chases him off and returns to the flock and nails all the hens again. Yesterday it would seem that New Fellasí balls have dropped because I found them at each other, full on cock fight. Initially I thought to brake them up, but then I thought ďF*#K itĒ, they have an acre to run around on so they are both willing participants, and if I break it up now they wonít settle the pecking order and will always be at each other. So I let them fight on, a kind of chicken fight club.
    Cockburn was at a disadvantage with one eye, but had the cockiness of a king, his white kneck feathers flecked with blood, and drove New Fella off into the bushes time after time. The young pretender would hold up for 10 minutes then come back for more. After 3 or 4 bouts peace eventually broke out, but after a while New Fella couldnít resist nipping out for a bit of nookie with a hen, get spotted, then it was back on!
    This went on pretty much all afternoon but eventually they both found better things to do.

My question is this. Is there a MA out there with a Rooster Style? If there isnít Iím going to make one up. Lots of front kicks, flying front kicks, some axe/heel kicks, hooking punches, and the Flying Head Butt as the fight finisher!

Registered Member

Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 6:48am

Style: BJJ and Judo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm Svelte!

Achievements:

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 12:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SWEET!
    Dissapointed about the lack of Flying Head Butt
    Plus the soundtrack was all wrong for Rooster... maybe?

Actual Photo

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 3:50pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Spoiler:

What did you think I meant?...Pervert!
    So anyway, I have these two cocks, an old guy, white with one eye, a grizzled warrior of many years, called Cockburn, and a New Fella just coming up, small spurs, but handsome with good genes. There is an uneasy truce between them whereby, when Cockburn has his blind side turned, New Fella nips in shags as many hens as he can before the boss looks back. Cockburn then chases him off and returns to the flock and nails all the hens again. Yesterday it would seem that New Fellas’ balls have dropped because I found them at each other, full on cock fight. Initially I thought to brake them up, but then I thought “F*#K it”, they have an acre to run around on so they are both willing participants, and if I break it up now they won’t settle the pecking order and will always be at each other. So I let them fight on, a kind of chicken fight club.
    Cockburn was at a disadvantage with one eye, but had the cockiness of a king, his white kneck feathers flecked with blood, and drove New Fella off into the bushes time after time. The young pretender would hold up for 10 minutes then come back for more. After 3 or 4 bouts peace eventually broke out, but after a while New Fella couldn’t resist nipping out for a bit of nookie with a hen, get spotted, then it was back on!
    This went on pretty much all afternoon but eventually they both found better things to do.

My question is this. Is there a MA out there with a Rooster Style? If there isn’t I’m going to make one up. Lots of front kicks, flying front kicks, some axe/heel kicks, hooking punches, and the Flying Head Butt as the fight finisher!
    Jesus Christ I fucking hate you.

Seriously.... but on the other hand you did get the right forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    ďI don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.Ē
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:16pm

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone had a "duck style" on here not that long ago. I'd search for it, but it's that or go get another cider...

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassOverdrive

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Get the cider.

I'm Svelte!

Achievements:

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 5:19pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Jesus Christ I fucking hate you.
    Is that in a bad meaning good kind of sense?

but on the other hand you did get the right forum.
    Thanks for noticing

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsOverdriveYour first GroupTagger Second Class

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 6:12pm

Style: 'Grapplin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    Is that in a bad meaning good kind of sense?

Thanks for noticing
    I dont usually drink, but I may just sit back with a guiness for this Fowl-fu thread.

Featherweight

Achievements:
    31 days registered

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 8:19pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido, BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I played the Xing yi video muted with the dueling banjos in the background. Sadly didn't work. BTW: When you create this set, film it and upload it. Then if it's high quality i'll commision you to make a small child set.

Banzai Buddy

Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class1 year registered

Posted On:
    6/12/2011 11:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Nothing - yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, I went to YouTube and typed 'bird fighting'.

I've never seen Sparrows and Starlings do this in real life (seen gulls doing something similar - but one expects that sort of behaviour from gulls). Makes sense really - if birds fight, then *of course* they're each going to attempt to minimise the risk of serious injury to themselves by controlling their opponent's sharp claws and stabby, front-of-head thing whilst attempting to attain a superior position.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast