228065 Bullies, 4794 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    6/11/2011 10:33pm


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Finish Him!

    Has anyone ever had a group of people/ youths/ whatever threaten them, at which point you have challenged them, and they have called you crazy/ not worth it/ **** pants?
  2. HereBeADragon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    1,151

    Posted On:
    6/11/2011 10:44pm


     Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Twice. Once I was weilding a 2x4 and the other time I was holding a big rock. Both incidents where in defense of others and both incidents I would have to agree the ones I was protecting propably disserved an ass kicking. Apparently I look crazy enough to use the previously mentioned implements.

    On a related note my favorite story is one of my brothers. He was walking to the video store in the square and noticed a group of kids driving slowly past people and once they got close to the intended target would scream out the window and scare the unsuspecting padestrian. They started rolling up to my brother and he pretended not to notice them. Once the kid at the window rolled down the window and was about to scream at him he whipped around and bitch slapped the kid. The car stopped and all 4 doors opened. My brother called out to them, "First one to get out goes down!" They closed the doors and drove off.
  3. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    6/11/2011 10:51pm


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    Twice. Once I was weilding a 2x4 and the other time I was holding a big rock. Both incidents where in defense of others and both incidents I would have to agree the ones I was protecting propably disserved an ass kicking. Apparently I look crazy enough to use the previously mentioned implements.

    On a related note my favorite story is one of my brothers. He was walking to the video store in the square and noticed a group of kids driving slowly past people and once they got close to the intended target would scream out the window and scare the unsuspecting padestrian. They started rolling up to my brother and he pretended not to notice them. Once the kid at the window rolled down the window and was about to scream at him he whipped around and bitch slapped the kid. The car stopped and all 4 doors opened. My brother called out to them, "First one to get out goes down!" They closed the doors and drove off.
    That is rather epic.
  4. doofaloofa is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575

    Posted On:
    6/12/2011 3:34pm


     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    My brother called out to them, "First one to get out goes down!"
    Nice one.
  5. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,001

    Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:21pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    Has anyone ever had a group of people/ youths/ whatever threaten them, at which point you have challenged them, and they have called you crazy/ not worth it/ **** pants?
    I had a guy road rage on me about 5 years ago (I think there was a thread on it). He pulled me over and I got out of my car hanging on the door. The guy balked, I don't think he realized how much bigger I was than him. He then went on his cussing tirade (about 10 seconds worth) he told me he wasn't afraid of me because he did "karate". I rolled my eyes and said "Let me guess, you're a black belt."

    His response "What do you think?" (Which I took as a 'yeah').

    I nodded and reached into my passenger seat and pulled out my black belt (I was on a way to a lesson).

    "What's that supposed to mean?", he replied.

    "Nothing"

    I threw my belt back on my seat got back into my car and drove off.

    Not my most epic tale but since you asked. I got into a lot of road rage situations driving that car I'm glad I got rid of it.
  6. The Juggernoob is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    1,565

    Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:32pm


     Style: 'Grapplin'

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I had a guy road rage on me about 5 years ago (I think there was a thread on it). He pulled me over and I got out of my car hanging on the door. The guy balked, I don't think he realized how much bigger I was than him. He then went on his cussing tirade (about 10 seconds worth) he told me he wasn't afraid of me because he did "karate". I rolled my eyes and said "Let me guess, you're a black belt."

    His response "What do you think?" (Which I took as a 'yeah').

    I nodded and reached into my passenger seat and pulled out my black belt (I was on a way to a lesson).

    "What's that supposed to mean?", he replied.

    "Nothing"

    I threw my belt back on my seat got back into my car and drove off.

    Not my most epic tale but since you asked. I got into a lot of road rage situations driving that car I'm glad I got rid of it.
    May I ask what type of car it is?

    In the UK BMW drivers used to have a reputation as a bit inconsiderate/ ragey.

    I drive a tiny Toyota Aygo (Google it) because fuel and insurance cost is so low.
    Because of this, I tend to be the target of a lot of "executive" car drivers.

    e.g., I can be doing 100 Mph on a motorway and people will still overtake me and look pissed off at me.
  7. judoka_uk is offline
    judoka_uk's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    4,619

    Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:34pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once did the ultimate in street Judo.

    Was bowling along to the bus stop with my bag going to head off to training, had my headphones in, but they weren't that great.

    So when the gang of chavs walking down the other side of the road started shouting **** at me I just carried on like I couldn't here them until after about a minute the kappa slappa with them turned to the head shouter and bawled
    'blud you stoopid, e can't ear you'

    Guy stopped shouting and carried on walking. I carried on to the bus stop and had a fun training session.

    Minimum effort, maximum efficiency.
  8. HereBeADragon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    1,151

    Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:42pm


     Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Road rage always makes for great stories. My father told me one not to long ago about a guy cutting him off. He flipped the guy off in response and blared his horn (standard proceedure). The guy stopped right in the middle of the street and got out of the car. My dad gets out of his car and meets the guy halfway. Before the guy even started in with his threats my old man popped him in the face 5 times. The guy ran back to his car and peeled out. I think this is where my brother gets it from.

    My realtor had a good road rage story too. He was sitting at a freeway on ramp waiting for his turn to merge on. The guy behind him got impatient and started blaring his horn. So he turns off the car and removes the keys from the ignition. Now he's just sitting there. The guy jumps out of his car in a rage and runs up to him screaming. He tells the guy "I lost my keys!" So the pissed off, and obviously not thinking clearly, road rage fellow starts looking around outside the car for the missing keys. Soon as he is half way around the car my realtor starts up the engine and drives away.
  9. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,001

    Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:42pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmike_ebw View Post
    May I ask what type of car it is?

    In the UK BMW drivers used to have a reputation as a bit inconsiderate/ ragey.

    I drive a tiny Toyota Aygo (Google it) because fuel and insurance cost is so low.
    Because of this, I tend to be the target of a lot of "executive" car drivers.

    e.g., I can be doing 100 Mph on a motorway and people will still overtake me and look pissed off at me.
    Prius.
  10. HereBeADragon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    1,151

    Posted On:
    6/12/2011 4:44pm


     Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka_uk View Post
    I once did the ultimate in street Judo.

    Was bowling along to the bus stop with my bag going to head off to training, had my headphones in, but they weren't that great.

    So when the gang of chavs walking down the other side of the road started shouting **** at me I just carried on like I couldn't here them until after about a minute the kappa slappa with them turned to the head shouter and bawled
    'blud you stoopid, e can't ear you'

    Guy stopped shouting and carried on walking. I carried on to the bus stop and had a fun training session.

    Minimum effort, maximum efficiency.
    Nice. If you don't respond they just don't know what to do. I think the lack of fight or flight fucks up the reptilian part of their brains or something.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.