Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 9:16am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I've got dreams, dreams to remember

This thread is to post your dreams, preferably MA related, and to interpret the dreams of other BSers. I'll start with this relatively mundane dream I had last night:

In the dream I was watching my kids playing on the trampoline. The game was "knockdown" where you try to knock, throw, trip your sibling down and you get points for the number of knockdowns. They looked like they were re-enacting WWE with armthrows, spinning about, and showy, unrealistic attacks.

I was musing on whether I should go and teach the kids some Judo throws and which techniques I would want them to learn. As I jumped out the upstairs window down to the trampoline, I noticed all the bruises I had from my own training and questioned whether I was wise to teach the kids anything like this at all. The bruises were like a cheetah pattern, only brown/yellow/purple.

I examined my bruises, questioned myself and couldn't come to an answer and noticed a Livestrong-type yellow band around my wrist. Never having worn one, I investigated and realized it had WWJD on it. My singular thought before I woke up was "yeah, what WOULD jnp do?"

This is a real dream retold accurately as I can remember. I have never studied judo and the few throws I know, I am weak on - I have been reading some judo postings lately though.

So have at it - interpretations? Dreams you want to share?
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 9:29am

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that every man, deep down, whether he knows it or not, wishes he were better at judo.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 10:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grappling with Kyra Gracie that we then turn into who is more ticklish.

'Nuff said.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 12:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From time to time I have dreams where I'm confronting an intruder, grizzly bear, etc. I'm always armed in the dream, but when I start firing, the bullets come out of the gun in slow motion. They hit the target, but have no effect. What the ****?

I think Crom is telling me to stop carrying the 9mm and start carrying the .45.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 1:11pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The gun represents your sexual prowess, and the intruder bear is father time.
    "Never trust a quote you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 1:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    From time to time I have dreams where I'm confronting an intruder, grizzly bear, etc. I'm always armed in the dream, but when I start firing, the bullets come out of the gun in slow motion. They hit the target, but have no effect. What the ****?

I think Crom is telling me to stop carrying the 9mm and start carrying the .45.
    That dream is easy to figure out. It means that no matter how big your problems are, they are always going to beat you.

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 1:26pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    Never having worn one, I investigated and realized it had WWJD on it. My singular thought before I woke up was "yeah, what WOULD jnp do?"
    Hah, I laughed
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 1:33pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    That dream is easy to figure out. It means that no matter how big your problems are, they are always going to beat you.
    No sir, Devil will just pull himself up by his own bootstraps until he out-successes his problems.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 1:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Perhaps.

Also, a couple years ago after watching Band of Brothers for about 8 hours in a row, I woke my wife up yelling "Fire in the Hole!"

What does that mean? And no, my wife does not have gonorrhea.

Posted On:
    3/25/2011 1:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    No sir, Devil will just pull himself up by his own bootstraps until he out-successes his problems.
    I would only do that if I couldn't find some underpriveleged kids from a third world country to trick into pulling me up for less than minimum wage.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast