1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    61
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Looking to start FMA study group in DC Area

    Hey there,

    I just moved to the DC/NoVA area and I'm looking to start a small, dedicated FMA study group.

    If anyone's interested please contact me either on this forum or send me an email at angelo.arnis@gmail.com

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    2,436
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Basagulero View Post
    Hey there,

    I just moved to the DC/NoVA area and I'm looking to start a small, dedicated FMA study group.

    If anyone's interested please contact me either on this forum or send me an email at angelo.arnis@gmail.com
    I believe there's both a pekiti and sayoc/atienza group in the area, so you may be able to cherry-pick some training partners.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    61
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by selfcritical View Post
    I believe there's both a pekiti and sayoc/atienza group in the area, so you may be able to cherry-pick some training partners.
    Cool, do you have any contact information? I've been searching far and wide... I' looking to actually start my own group to practice the style I'd been taught.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    123
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the Sayoc/Atienza contact info:

    http://mdkali.com/

    Guro Bob's student also has a training group in Virginia. contact him if you want that info as well.

    Depending where you live and when and where you plan to gather folks to train I may be able to meet up.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    444
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This page has links for most of the FMA in the DC Metro. I just talked to a guy the other day who is looking hard but can't really travel too far. Depending on where you are located I might be able to steer him your way. PM me if you are interested.

    http://www.arnisdc.com/index.php?opt...d=88&Itemid=98

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    444
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    This page has links for most of the FMA in the DC Metro. I just talked to a guy the other day who is looking hard but can't really travel too far. Depending on where you are located I might be able to steer him your way. PM me if you are interested.

    http://www.arnisdc.com/index.php?opt...d=88&Itemid=98
    Also, you might post your info on FMAtalk and FMAforum as there are a number of people who come on there looking for places to train. As I stated, I know of one guy in particular who is actively looking for a place to train in the DC Metro. Let me know and I can pass your contact information on to him.

    Good luck,

    Jason

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Maryland, near DC
    Posts
    50
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinch2 View Post
    I know of one guy in particular who is actively looking for a place to train in the DC Metro. Let me know and I can pass your contact information on to him.

    Jason
    +1 to guys looking for non-school training in DC Metro. That's me, up in Maryland (Rockville/Germantown way). I've whined about this before, never have gotten a predictable enough work schedule to hook up with a school.

    I do mostly Inosanto-blended FMA with some MT, it's be nice to add in something like BJJ.

    Laters,
    madsox
    :glasses10

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO