Stainless Stell 1911 mags
I have 4 stainless steel 1911 magazines. Slightly used, in good condition.
Make me an offer (as I have no idea how much to charge for them)
A few initial thoughts:
Originally Posted by AMF
- Who made them?
- How many rounds do they hold?
- Do they have bumper pads on them?
- If you have the knowledge, please post the type of follower and the style of the feed lips.
I don't know if I can really justify four more magazines, but they would help my break-in go faster.
Sorry it took so long to get back with you. School, family, the holiday.........
Anyway to answer your questions;
1. I have no idea. Someone gave them to me years ago when I had a .45 and he didn't say where he got them.
2. They are 7 round magazines, but I only ever loaded 6 when I went shooting
3. No bumper pad
4. Again I don't know, I'd post a pic but I went to the bare minimum on my cell phone and sending pics to my email cost $$$ now.
I only used them a total of a dozen times, and that's being generous. It was probably much lower.
Hope this helps.
No worries on the delay, that little green badge earns you at least a six week extension on my nearly infinite patience. Seriously, you're bound to have more **** going on than me.
As for the magazines, I think I'm going to have to pass. I've already got six magazines, two of them blued steel equivalents of what you're selling, and the only way I can excuse buying more mags would be if they're some ridiculously awesome hunk of metal with a spring in it...like a 10 rounder that would—simply due to the laws of physics—work perfectly after being left fully loaded for 1000 years, fully submerged in a mixture of salt water and red clay.
If they still haven't sold in a few weeks, I'll probably PM you to take them off your hands.
Okay no problem, in a few weeks I might change my mind, who knows? Been thinking about going with a (heaven help me) Glock in .45 acp, as of yet undecided.