Page 1 of 5 12345 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Old time black belts

As a new member here i have a desire to know something. If you are a Black Belt. when did you receive it ..Not by who or where just when..the oldest one gets a free smiley face..after 20 responses i will tell you all when I got mine and I promise it was before most of you were born. Here is a second challenge if you hold Master rank say 6th or higher when did you receive that..

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got a challenge for you, write a decent thread and people might give a **** about your free smiley face.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by casico View Post
    As a new member here i have a desire to know something. If you are a Black Belt. when did you receive it ..Not by who or where just when..the oldest one gets a free smiley face..after 20 responses i will tell you all when I got mine and I promise it was before most of you were born. Here is a second challenge if you hold Master rank say 6th or higher when did you receive that..
    I hold a 6th. Now tell me why I should care about your little trinket?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you mind if I take a guess?

You received your "Extra Special Person" black belt from your Uncle Paul after he came to your 13th birthday party and did a breaking demonstration for you and your friends.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Do you mind if I take a guess?

You received your "Extra Special Person" black belt from your Uncle Paul after he came to your 13th birthday party and did a breaking demonstration for you and your friends.
    Oh, you've got it all wrong. In 4 of his 5 posts he mentions "50 years of training".

He got his BB from a guy in a horse-drawn buggy with his name painted on the side of it. The guy folded down a stage and said "Step right up gentlemen and I will make you a KILLING MACHINE in the blink of an eye!" and with a tip of his stovepipe hat and a wink of his eye casico was given a shiny new belt, 49 years and 364 days ago.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Give the guy a break. Sorry, a board to break.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeypoo8762 View Post
    Oh, you've got it all wrong. In 4 of his 5 posts he mentions "50 years of training".
    Ah, my mistake. It's just an easier bet to go with the "immaturity" angle rather than just out-and-out dementia.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow really rude people here ok i got what i wanted to know. Bunch of not talent pussies, who have no idea what it is about.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by casico View Post
    Wow really rude people here ok i got what i wanted to know. Bunch of not talent pussies, who have no idea what it is about.
    Hey, that's rude.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What rudeness in a pissing contest?

I have never heard of such a thing.

Page 1 of 5 12345 Last