I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 6:16am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This week on bullshido news: War wheel

So comes a close to another chapter of the roller coaster of clusterfucking that is this website. Between the investigations and the various antics of the board, it's really hard to keep up with what's going on. So every whenever I feel like it, I'll give you guys a quick rundown on the happs in the hood.

Recently War Wheel displayed some MAD NIGGARDLY behavior in regards to the Steve Arce investigation. I can't tell you my sources or how I know this, but Steve Arce totally fucking fucked up the fucking fight between White Kimbo and Dan Bowen with some stupid fucking posturing. It came out later that Arce was a COMPLETE FUCKING LIAR about some things. But like only a little bit.

Anyway, for the last year or so, I [size=reallybig][TOTALLY CALLED IT.[/sizeawesome] Which is awesome. I'd show you guys the threads, but that **** is totally not worth the 20 minutes to find.

I've always had suspicions that Jewy McLiar was up to something and I couldn't really place it. I always thought it had to be money related in some way, not because of his... you know... predilections, but because he had some taxes issues that I'm not supposed to talk about. So when War Wheel made his big reveal sometime earlier this year that he was going into cohoots with Arce on a gym it became clear he was going to sit on his laurels with his work with bullshido and Arce as a basis of reputation.

Then everything went CCRRRAASSSHINNNNNNGG down into bolivia when the Arce investigation came about. Now War Wheel has, LEFT BULLSHIDO FOREVER AND EVER AND IS NEVER COMING BACK EVER!* and is hanging out on The Ultimate Fighter forums where he is a HUGE LAUGHING STOCK and nobody takes him seriously.

I don't want to say I told you so...

Haha that's a lie.

I TOLD YOU SO.

**** that feels so delicious. But seriously we need to put that guy on Suicide watch. He sunk a bunch of money into this gym idea and stuff and he's got a PhD or something ridiculous in some field that isn't even real or in demand and he has a teenage kid who probably hates him because he's a failure of a father, so you know, he's got like NOTHING going for him. Who wants to draw straws and take the first watch?

*He'll be back soon.**

**As of writing this, War wheel Already posted and returned. I wrote this earlier this morning and only now posted it. AHAHAHA.

EDIT:

Nevermind, War Wheel is back and acting like a fucking child. Don't pay attention to this thread anymore.
    Last edited by King Sleepless; 6/20/2010 6:33am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 7:27am

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yanno?? i really don't know what to make of this/You. Sometimes you're a complete douche (sometimes=usually) and occasionally you fucking crack me up (occasionally=this time).

either way?? i doubt you give a flying,but thought you should know that some of us are still "undecided voters" lol.

btw,succinct and informative rundown on the drama today.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 7:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is actually backlogged drama from the last few weeks. I've just been waiting for the go ahead that we're not gonna get sued by fucking Matt Phillips.

Guy has seriously gone bonkers.

BUT HEY, DRAMA IN THE CY Q. CHALLENGE THREAD IS DEAD. AFTER PARTY IS HERE.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 7:36am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiPhil889 View Post
    Yanno?? i really don't know what to make of this/You. Sometimes you're a complete douche (sometimes=usually) and occasionally you fucking crack me up (occasionally=this time).

either way?? i doubt you give a flying,but thought you should know that some of us are still "undecided voters" lol.

btw,succinct and informative rundown on the drama today.
    I care about everyone's opinion, it's just that I easily dismiss them as being wrong/stupid.

I understand you're kind of on the slow side and a New Zelander, which is an equally crippling handicap, but I forgive you for that. I know you guys have an awful sense of humor and just "don't get it" most of the time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 7:50am

Style: Kickboxin & Shootfightin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I care about everyone's opinion, it's just that I easily dismiss them as being wrong/stupid.

I understand you're kind of on the slow side and a New Zelander, which is an equally crippling handicap, but I forgive you for that. I know you guys have an awful sense of humor and just "don't get it" most of the time.

I understand you're kind of on the slow side and a SoCal resident, which is an equally crippling handicap, but I forgive you for that. I know you guys have an awful sense of humor and just "don't get it" most of the time.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 7:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OH!

Nice try.

I don't live in Southern California.

Has entered Barovia...

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 9:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Link to Matt on other boards, please.

Talking **** about BS or what?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 10:50am

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    I've just been waiting for the go ahead that we're not gonna get sued by fucking Matt Phillips.
    why would he sue? Matt Phillips is the guy that called himself warwheel right? Did he change his name by himself or what?

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:25am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish to challenge the Sun and the Moon to a Gong Sau.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

is badder than you

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 11:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I wish to challenge the Sun and the Moon to a Gong Sau.
    Later: skin cancer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.
Page 1 of 9 1 2345 ... LastLast