Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2010 9:09am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Free Starting a Grappling Game Plan Worksheet

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share with you a worksheet that I created for my students so I can help them create a personal Grappling Plan for themselves. This is just the start of what I use with them and I go much more in depth with them personally but I figured it might be helpful to some of you also to get you started in even just analyzing your game just a little bit.

Some of you know me and I've shared a lot of videos, articles, and other worksheets with you too by posting them on here. I will always keep posting helpful content (at least I hope it's helpful lol) but I also figured it would be easier to also share a ton of my content in a newsletter too. I have a lot of info to share and a lot more worksheets to share too.

You can go here and get your "Starting a Grappling Plan" worksheet. I'm not malicious and I don't spam people with useless info and it's also really easy to unsubscribe to anything that I send you.

The Grapplers Guide - 100% Guaranteed to Improve Your Grappling Performance! Game Plan | Facebook

Hopefully it helps and you enjoy the info. I've been fortunate to get good feedback overall.

Jason Scully
    The Grapplers Guide

Here is some other stuff I've posted on Bullshido in the past too if you have never seen any of it:

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    5/26/2010 3:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Very nice, just doing a general review of the material has sparked new ideas and applications. Thank you. I think I will spend tomorrow filling it out and work on drilling it during Friday's Open Mat.

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    5/26/2010 4:02pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jason

I love your ideas and was subscribed to grapplers quest for awhile. I am writing a Judo/BJJ curriculum for a high school class. Just wondering if you may have had any experience with this or anything that may help get the class going?
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    5/26/2010 4:56pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Josh View Post
    Jason

I love your ideas and was subscribed to grapplers quest for awhile. I am writing a Judo/BJJ curriculum for a high school class. Just wondering if you may have had any experience with this or anything that may help get the class going?
    Coach Josh,

I would recommend Stephan Kesting's BJJ Roadmap (for the BJJ side of things). It may be exactly what you need. I believe I uploaded it to a FTP site and published an article about it here in this forum. I can always email it to you if you don't have it already. Great by itself or can be used to craft your own template for a curriculum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/26/2010 11:25pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by datdamnmachine View Post
    Coach Josh,

I would recommend Stephan Kesting's BJJ Roadmap (for the BJJ side of things). It may be exactly what you need. I believe I uploaded it to a FTP site and published an article about it here in this forum. I can always email it to you if you don't have it already. Great by itself or can be used to craft your own template for a curriculum.
    I would def check that out too...you can get it here: Beginning BJJ Roadmap