I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:51am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

You are wasting your God damn life.

You are wasting your God damn life. You were blessed with your OWN life. You were given the gift of the human body. This body that can run, jump, climb, swim, crush, ****, whatever you want it to do. This complex machine that has one simple task: to serve you. You're wasting it as you sit around all day getting dumb and fat. GET THE **** UP. Exercise more. DO SOMETHING. Cardio to burn the fat that's hiding that Godly body that's waiting for you underneath.

Food = Fuel. Nutritious is delicious. Work out and lift weights to get to that muscle. You were given this body and make it the best you fucking can. WORSHIP IT. It's hard and I know you want to give up, but you are not like the other pieces of **** on this planet. You WILL push past your limits and improve yourself. You fucking breathe that oxygen and pump it through that godly system of yours and LIVE. Live more and more each fucking day.

Feeling depressed? **** it. She's not worth all that bullshit. That job isn't that great. Your boss was an asshole anyway. There's plenty of bitches to ****, there's plenty of money to go around. Ignore it and do what you know you need to do. You are worth so fucking much but you're covering up all that worth by stuffing your face and making it feel like ****.

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS. You can do more than what you think. YOU DO NOT NEED THEIR APPROVAL. She is not worth going after, your boss is an asshole, you can buy a new car, you can live somewhere else, you don't need that widescreen TV, you are better than you can ever imagine. If you say you have the willpower, then like magic, you do.

Get the **** up and live, you piece of ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:52am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    You are wasting your God damn life. You were blessed with your OWN life. You were given the gift of the human body. This body that can run, jump, climb, swim, crush, ****, whatever you want it to do. This complex machine that has one simple task: to serve you. You're wasting it as you sit around all day getting dumb and fat. GET THE **** UP. Exercise more. DO SOMETHING. Cardio to burn the fat that's hiding that Godly body that's waiting for you underneath.

Food = Fuel. Nutritious is delicious. Work out and lift weights to get to that muscle. You were given this body and make it the best you fucking can. WORSHIP IT. It's hard and I know you want to give up, but you are not like the other pieces of **** on this planet. You WILL push past your limits and improve yourself. You fucking breathe that oxygen and pump it through that godly system of yours and LIVE. Live more and more each fucking day.

Feeling depressed? **** it. She's not worth all that bullshit. That job isn't that great. Your boss was an asshole anyway. There's plenty of bitches to ****, there's plenty of money to go around. Ignore it and do what you know you need to do. You are worth so fucking much but you're covering up all that worth by stuffing your face and making it feel like ****.

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS. You can do more than what you think. YOU DO NOT NEED THEIR APPROVAL. She is not worth going after, your boss is an asshole, you can buy a new car, you can live somewhere else, you don't need that widescreen TV, you are better than you can ever imagine. If you say you have the willpower, then like magic, you do.

Looks like someone woke up with poop in their mailbox.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:53am

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    someone's projecting

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:56am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is it possible I'm crushing on Sirc?

A bad moon rises...
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 1:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I endorse this message.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 1:28am

Style: Hsing I, Bagua, Chi kung

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This message inspired me so much that I blew myself.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 1:36am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate to agree with Sirc, but the boy has a point.

Though, cake isn't really fuel and I still think that cake is an important part of the diet.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 1:36am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    vaquero de las nalgas, your avatar is inspirational. Thank you.

As for the OP, I couldn't quite put my finger on it before, but now I see clearly.

The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 1:40am

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can really appreciate the food = fuel part.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/06/2010 2:02am

Style: BJJ, Boxing, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you finally read fight club huh?
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast