Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

East Timor declares War on Ninjas

According to an article on Time Magazine:
    (The rest of the article is here.)

For most, the presence of an outfit of ninjas conjures scenes of Japanese comic book assassins or, perhaps, of mutant turtles dwelling in a sewer. But in East Timor, ninjas have become a national security threat. The impoverished country, perched on the fringes of the Indonesian archipelago, is in the grips of a six-month campaign aimed at curbing "ninja" activities a euphemism, ostensibly, for clandestine, anti-government militancy. Earlier this year, Longuinhos Monteiro, East Timor's police chief, donned commando fatigues and personally led an operation into the country's western marches. He sent out a warning via the press: "Any ninjas who want to take us on, your final stop will be Santa Cruz cemetery [in the capital, Dili]."
    Indeed, in this environment of instability and uncertainty, the mythical figure of the ninja proves all the more unsettling. Everett of the Asia Foundation recounts a story told to him by U.N. officials who had been summoned to an outlying district of the country by villagers, claiming they had seized a ninja. Upon arriving, they were directed toward a woman said to be literally holding the would-be assassin. They found her and looked on in disbelief. Says Everett: "She was clutching nothing but air."
    I missed that Choson Ninja video. : (

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These aren't the ninjas you're looking for...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have to be carefull wheir you post this their astrall spy's and occult guards are everywhere.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah.

Trained by Dr. Haha Lung then.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting. First Pirates return to the high seas, now Ninjas reappear in Asia.

Soon the ancient rivalry will be reborn!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally ninjersim has found a new home. All ninjers go there and fight for the ninja cause, bye.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a related note, I have a test that I use to ferret out a ninja. I throw a wad of paper at someone's back and if they're able to turn, catch it and throw it back in one smooth, fluid motion, I know they are a secret ninja. The guy in the cubicle next to me is still not a ninja. (he was offended when I wrote that the dumbass in the cubicle next to me is still not a ninja) He also won't accept my denial that I wasn't the one who threw the paper. (I'm blaming it on a ninja)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a related note, I have a test that I use to ferret out a ninja. I throw a wad of paper at someone's back and if they're able to turn, catch it and throw it back in one smooth, fluid motion, I know they are a secret ninja. The guy in the cubicle next to me is still not a ninja. (he was offended when I wrote that the dumbass in the cubicle next to me is still not a ninja) He also won't accept my denial that I wasn't the one who threw the paper. (I'm blaming it on a ninja)
    You should try drowning him. If he can breath under water he is a ninja. If not you can be sure that he wasn't a ninja. It's a win win situation.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If he floats he's made of wood.
    If he's made of wood he must weigh the same as a duck. (As ducks also float.)
    So weigh him against a duck.
    If they weigh the same then you can burn him for being a ninja.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninja hunt > witch hunt

Page 1 of 3 123 Last