Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 12:37pm

Style: Itinerant Wanderer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A Texas Flashlight.

I couldn't decide whether this should go in the videos section or here. I opted for here. Move it if you see fit.

YouTube- Texas Flashlight

I don't know what I'd do with it, but man, I want one. If only to say that I truly did have a flashlight worthy of self-defense. Nuts to your Mag-light with 6 D-cells.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 1:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glock frame?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 2:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That video has been posted on every gun forum I've ever visited(and, no doubt, every one I haven't) many times, and the consistent response from Magpul to all inquiries has been that it was done as a one-off strictly for that trade show and that they have no intention of ever producing it, which is basically what the presenter says.

Even if it were available, while I get the "cool factor",I don't see the utility of such a thing. The size and shape give away that it's more than just a flashlight, so I would think you'd draw more attention with one of those, not less. If you're in an environment where you may actually need to deploy a gun on two seconds notice either get the hell out or carry a standard gun and light. Also, how would police and prosecutors look at a gadget like that, even in a legitimate self defense incident?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 3:40pm

Style: Itinerant Wanderer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The man with the chin-strap beard deducts you 2 internets for looking at a cool gadget and inserting your banal reality. Don't you have a puppy to kick and a kindergardener to tell the truth about Santa?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2010 7:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerteds View Post
    The man with the chin-strap beard deducts you 2 internets for looking at a cool gadget and inserting your banal reality. Don't you have a puppy to kick and a kindergardener to tell the truth about Santa?
    Jus' keepin' it real, yo.