Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    9/11/2008 2:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gorilla Juice

This energy drink is the best one I've ever had or seen BY FAR, but it's virtually impossible to find anymore now, at least in the northeast. I like it so much I've even decided to contact the headquarters and ask about becoming a distributer myself just so I can find it in florida now that I'm staying here.

The flavor is absolutely amazing, and the type of energy you get hit with, and the crash is suprisingly mild, though the drink is incredibly addictive like most energy drinks. So far everyone I've introduced this drink to has agreed with me 100% on all accounts. including many people that always hated energy drinks, or swore on a single brand. On top of that it's cheap as far as energy drinks go, and as if that wasn't enough some of the profits go to save the gorillas.

So far this is the ONLY energy drink I would score an overall 10 out of 10, and I've tried them all.

I rated each assuming 10 is "best" even on the "crash" column. the crash is nothing for this drink unless you drink several of them back to back and dehydrate yourself... which I've done. I practically used to live off this stuff.

I only gave it an "8" for "Energy" because I think "RedLine" is a '10'. If redline is 10 then Gorilla Juice would have to be an 8 or '9', but it gives more energy than any other carbonated beverage I've ever encountered.
    Last edited by M-Tri; 9/25/2009 4:08pm at .
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Posted On:
    3/25/2009 12:23pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did this go live?
    Can y'all see this?

Mikey - Care to add some ratings?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    3/25/2009 2:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 剛 and 柔

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can indeed see this.

Posted On:
    9/25/2009 4:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sweet, ratings are going up. This drink disappeared off the market for a while, but I found some again not too long ago. Anyone from RedBoy BJJ can attest to it's greatness.

it's being marketed TERRIBLY, and the guys selling it are stupid. Basically giving it away, and not collecting on bills. Hopefully they get their hit together and start spreading the drink around because I LOVE it. i believe they're based out of texas.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

facebook.com/ABMMA

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    9/25/2009 6:11pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this a parody thread ripping off Tropic Thunder?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2009 6:32pm

Style: Adult Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have searched for this and cannot seem to find it. One site is saying that it is discontinued?
    http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/gorilla_juice/

I was trying to find out how safe it is and what not but cannot seem to get any more info then how great it is. Kind of weird.

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 9:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    I have searched for this and cannot seem to find it. One site is saying that it is discontinued?
    http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/gorilla_juice/

I was trying to find out how safe it is and what not but cannot seem to get any more info then how great it is. Kind of weird.

I believe it was discontinued, but was recently brought back due to high demand from the few customers they sold too.

like I said, whoever is running the company as far as sales and marketing goes is a moron. I have a friend that got 30+ FREE cases one time because he couldn't get a hold of the people to pay them. This is long before anything was discontinued.

I remember doing a comparison and finding that it was much healthier than the "Lo-carb Monster" I usually drank. It also tasted better, gave me more energy and a better type of energy (like happy energy, not groggy), and had less of a crash.

I think maybe they put some new strain of MDMA in it or something. that's probably why it's hard to find.

i'll see if I can dig up an empty can and copy the ingredients and nutrition facts for you.
    Last edited by M-Tri; 9/26/2009 9:39am at .

facebook.com/ABMMA

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 9:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    Is this a parody thread ripping off Tropic Thunder?
    no, gorilla juice is pre-Tropic thunder

facebook.com/ABMMA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2009 9:43am

Style: Adult Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any more info on this product? Just wondering the ingredients in it.