223883 Bullies, 3535 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 39
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. patfromlogan is offline
    patfromlogan's Avatar

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,844

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 9:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    I win again

    OK, here's black belt skills put to the test on the d3adly street, and karate works, dudes.

    I went to a music festival Sat. at a ski resort. The staff had told us that Marge (Marge and Ted own Beaver Mt resort) asked that anyone who wants to smoke, smoke out in the parking lot, maybe 40 yards from the event. Now I know them; Marge and Ted had picked us up a couple years ago when we'd done the backside on cross country gear and got out late and couldn't get a ride back to the resort. They were driving home and saw us and pulled over and asked if we were ok and gave one of my kids a ride back up to the resort to pick up our car - we were miles away, having ski'd untracked snow out of bounds from the top lift. They are really nice old folks who give a damn. So I respect them and their wishes.

    So all is cool and I'm a little buzzed and dancing away in front of the stage (Elmor James type slide blues band and a young honey or two gave me hugs - I was in heaven). The set ends and this bearded guy about thirty (and thirty years younger than I) lites up a ciggie. I tell him that that isn't cool and he just waves at me and keeps smoking. So I take the ciggie out of his mouth and put it out with my fingers and put it on the stage. He says, "Hey, I've never seen anyone do that!" And I being friendly still, say that once I did the same thing to a smoker who lit up at a Grateful Dead show and got about twenty feet cleared out around me on a crowded floor 'cause I use a little too much force. In that case I didn't hit the guy but I kinda did a couple moves - that moron had actually blown smoke in my face after I asked him to put it out - and that kid freaked. Do a little kata around some wise ass kid and they freak, go figure. OK, maybe I was snapping multiple back fists 1/2 inch from his nose, but I didn't hit him.

    Anyway then bearded person says I'd better watch it because he was here with a crowd and he kinda got in my face all agro. My first thought was to kick him in the teeth, but sanity (a little) ruled as I didn't want to go to jail. So I used Hawaiian Kempo instead of Kyokushinkai. I goosed his unit - not hard, just a nice fondling pinch of balls and dick. He jumped back rather quickly and I was pissed enough to say, "You want to **** with me?" Not a chance... He was done for.

    I'd wager that he never lights up where he shouldn't or takes an old fart lightly again.

    It's funny how obvious it is when someone has never been punched. I learned real young in Hawaii not to wise off as I got my ass handed to me, without effort on the other guy's part (4 moron high school dopes vs one guy who knew how to fight), when I was a teen and I hopefully learned to keep my mouth shut and show some respect. Bearded clown had never had his teeth loosened and it showed.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  2. dethklok is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Goleta, CA
    Posts
    294

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 9:58pm


     Style: Adult Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love hearing stories like this. There should be more people out there willing to stand up for respect and not let people act like douche bags. Way to go dude.
  3. The Question is offline
    The Question's Avatar

    Octopussy!

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,592

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 10:01pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A5re you sure experience with getting one's ass beat is that crucial?
    I mean, I've never had my teeth loosened, but you certainly wouldn't want to **** with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.
  4. Rivington is offline
    Rivington's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    4,733

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 10:05pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can you talk more about the penis grab?
  5. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 10:10pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    So all is cool and I'm a little buzzed and dancing away in front of the stage (Elmor James type slide blues band and a young honey or two gave me hugs - I was in heaven). The set ends and this bearded guy about thirty (and thirty years younger than I) lites up a ciggie. I tell him that that isn't cool and he just waves at me and keeps smoking. So I take the ciggie out of his mouth and put it out with my fingers and put it on the stage. He says, "Hey, I've never seen anyone do that!" And I being friendly still, say that once I did the same thing to a smoker who lit up at a Grateful Dead show and got about twenty feet cleared out around me on a crowded floor 'cause I use a little too much force. In that case I didn't hit the guy but I kinda did a couple moves - that moron had actually blown smoke in my face after I asked him to put it out - and that kid freaked. Do a little kata around some wise ass kid and they freak, go figure. OK, maybe I was snapping multiple back fists 1/2 inch from his nose, but I didn't hit him.

    Anyway then bearded person says I'd better watch it because he was here with a crowd and he kinda got in my face all agro. My first thought was to kick him in the teeth, but sanity (a little) ruled as I didn't want to go to jail. So I used Hawaiian Kempo instead of Kyokushinkai. I goosed his unit - not hard, just a nice fondling pinch of balls and dick. He jumped back rather quickly and I was pissed enough to say, "You want to **** with me?" Not a chance... He was done for.
    So basically your that asshole who does Karate moves up in peoples faces just to flex nuts?

    Nice.

    I bet that made you feel 19 again.
  6. dethklok is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Goleta, CA
    Posts
    294

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 10:21pm


     Style: Adult Cuddling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    So basically your that asshole who does Karate moves up in peoples faces just to flex nuts?

    Nice.

    I bet that made you feel 19 again.

    Actually if you pull your head out of your ass and reread that post you would realize that he did those moves to prevent a fight from taking place at all. Numb nuts.
  7. Happy Panda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    398

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 10:27pm


     Style: Panda Punch

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    A5re you sure experience with getting one's ass beat is that crucial?
    I mean, I've never had my teeth loosened, but you certainly wouldn't want to **** with me.
    Having some solid ass beatings under your belt sure helps out mentally when you're suddenly faced with the prospect of potentially getting your teeth kicked in outside of a sport setting.

    Being able to accept concussions and broken bones as annoying, but inevitable puts you several steps ahead of normal, sane people who value their health, and they can usually smell the crazy on you.
  8. JBliss is offline
    JBliss's Avatar

    Don't mess with the Mega-Buster

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Out there man, way out there
    Posts
    694

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 10:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: A+B, D-Pad

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so...this is a story about how you got to fondle some young bearded man's red rocket and didn't get in trouble? Sweet dude! Karate FTW!
    Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. -Epicurious

    I for one welcome our new Ninja overlords.
    -Whiteshark

    I figure fighting a group of chunners would be like water torture, its not the force as such, just the constant trickle of chain punches wearing down your sanity. -The Juggernoob
  9. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,222

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 10:40pm

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, showing off your karate in a place where alcohol is being consumed would definitely prevent a fight. In fact, next time you are at a bar, do some kata to prove you are not someone to **** with, guaranteed everyone will respect you and even fear you.

    "He tore the smoke out of my hands, officer, and pinched my balls and dick so I pushed him away and he came back with all these weird karate moves and he looked like he was going to kill me. How was I to know his old arse wasn't quick enough to block my punch?"

    "Doesn't matter, son, he's dead and you killed him. You're under arrest."


    Then again, you are right, people smoking where they shouldn't be deserves to be called out.
  10. Mr. Machette is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,673

    Posted On:
    9/16/2009 10:43pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    Actually if you pull your head out of your ass and reread that post you would realize that he did those moves to prevent a fight from taking place at all. Numb nuts.
    Don't project your own inability to separate your head from your rectum on me pal.

    Yeah, I read the post.

    Dr. Karate decided to play society cop over something that wasn't his responsibility (in either case ) and ultimately was the one who escalated both situations to potential violence.

    You see a guy justified. I see a guy doing Kata in somebodies face. They may have been a jerk and deserved it or worse, but they were only talking ****, and he was still flexing nuts. Period.

    If he didn't actually have to make contact, maybe he shouldn't have been showing off.

    I come from a school of thought where you don't flash your cards. You just drop them when they come at tou. No warning, no showing off, no explanation. No "fighting". Simply disable the threat in as efficient and brutal a manner as possible and leave.

    I play with knives right? What he did would be the equivalent of me flashing a blade and waving it around in someones face (but not cutting). For what? Some douche bag with a smoke? ****, if I actually had to cut somebody in self defense, they wouldn't even know I had a knife until they were bleeding.

    So they know he can dance now. Big wup. Maybe they come back with friends. Maybe they can dance even better. (always a bigger dog out there) Maybe, it didn't even have to happen that way to begin with.

    He wasn't "threatened" until he got up in peoples faces over something that wasn't in his "jurisdiction" you could say. Smoking at a concert? That would be a task for the paid gorillas on the security staff. Not supper hippie here.

    What gives him the right to take it to that level? The world's full of a-holes and **** talkers. Get over it. This guy's a black belt. He shouldn't have to go around making his Jonson feel big over minor slights.

    Until they throw a blow at you, violence is unwarranted.

    I read this, and all I see is a meeting of small minded children, trying to out tough each other. This guy has been around long enough, and trained enough that he should know better though.

    Perhaps YOU should re-read the post, or maybe you'd just like to throw some more ad hominem attacks around. I can play that game too. I'm a fourth dan in Fook Yu buddy. :icon_wink

    Perhaps you should read Sun Tzu and learn something about martial strategy.

    Perhaps, I'm not the only "numb nuts" here.

    Between you and Captain **** starter, I'd say I'm in the company of peers.
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.