Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Roger Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Roger Gracie

Does anyone know when Roger Gracie is due to fight MMA again.
    I heard he pulled out of his last fight in Strikeforce for family reasons.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's just coming off a knee injury and, I **** you not, a mumps infection in his balls that kept him out of the ADCC. So probably not for a little while.

If you really want an answer try posting on http://efnsports.com/forum , a lot of people there train at his academy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    He's just coming off a knee injury and, I **** you not, a mumps infection in his balls that kept him out of the ADCC. So probably not for a little while.

If you really want an answer try posting on http://efnsports.com/forum , a lot of people there train at his academy.
    Yeah, man. Here's a REAL PSA about it.
    YouTube - Mumps Sucks - Hockey

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post

It's a common occurence for Mumps to inflame the Testes when you're an Adult. For Children, it tends to be the Neck/Throat - well, that's what happened to me. Weird.

As I understand it :icon_cycl when you get Mumps as and Adult, one the other side-effects is that it tends to render you Sterile.

Standing By to be corrected, Sir. (Some one is bound to know more than me). :icon_thum

Woah. Alex Van Halen got huge. Join us... or die
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh well. I guess that's 33 less Gracie sons to populate our future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastro
    He screams like a little girl as the pain ripples through his arm, shoots up into his brain, and now your dick is hard.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hardon View Post
    It's a common occurence for Mumps to inflame the Testes when you're an Adult. For Children, it tends to be the Neck/Throat - well, that's what happened to me. Weird.

As I understand it :icon_cycl when you get Mumps as and Adult, one the other side-effects is that it tends to render you Sterile.

Standing By to be corrected, Sir. (Some one is bound to know more than me). :icon_thum
    That's right, man. Chicken pox can do the same thing. Vaccines are great things.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    Oh well. I guess that's 33 less Gracie sons to populate our future.
    lol, i'd be kinda surprised if he wasn't already 1/3 of the way there.

and slideyfoot may be able to lend a hand in this discussion, he trains at roger's academy in england, iirc.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think Roger has any kids
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel View Post
    I don't think Roger has any kids
    His first was born earlier this year and he has not, despite the utterly charming speculation above, been rendered unable to have further ones.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh really? I didn't know that. Do you know what he/she is called?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last