Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 8:57pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Douchebag celebrity claiming to be a BJJ black belt on T.V.

O.k so my girlfriend is over and she wants to watch this show called "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" or some **** I think thats what you call it, but that moron who's Kevin Casey's agent (KC's the wanna be thug who spit on Mark Laimon at a grappling tourny and was given the boot from his school by Rickson for promoting himself to Black, amongst other douchery..too long a list to type out, tbh) his name is Spencer Pratt, he's also on some Mtv show I've heard, any fucking way....I'm watching the show and he went off on this dude talking about I"m a bjj black belt practice muay thai and fight everyday...lol. I know for a fact the **** isn't a black, not even close, he trains (more accurate discription would be play actually) with KC since he's become his manager, along with his stuck up lil wifey. I would guess he's not even pass white but you never know what punk ass KC might of promoted him to just because he's getting all this exposure by constantly hanging around this mtv reality show fuckface.

Heres what I'm really getting at.........seeing as Bullshido is known all over the MA community for exposing these type of losers and has built this reputation with hundreds of thousands, dare I say millions of martial artists and fighters believeing that the members here take no **** from these cocksuckers.......I think if someone were to tape themselves exposing this asshat...one of the most hated douchebags of ALL TIME, it would be the most epic thing the Bullshido members have ever done, **** it might just be the coolest thing to ever happen period, tbh.

I get a semi when I think of the awesomeness this would bring, not only to the bullshido community, to martial artists world wide, to the honor and dedication we all share in martial arts and to the person or persons who pull this off....they would become heros in the eyes of not only we the martial artists who have put in hard fucking work to move up ranking but to all the millions who have hoped this loudmouth arrogant rich prick would get his ass handed to him. That video would be watched more than that fat kid in the numa numa vid.....instant viral classic.

What say you Bullshido, he lives in Cali, malibu I believe.......I'm in TN or I would love to be involved. Lets make this happen. I can't say that I would pay to see this happen because that would be illegal, but ......well yeah it's illegal, some things are better left unsaid...lol.

I would even like to see someone find out where he "trains" and have them expose him in the gym, that would be great also, but alas I'm sure he would decline the offer.

Anyway lets hear what you guys have to say.

Most epic thing to ever happen on Bullshido........do you want to be known as the person who exposed the biggest douche known to man? I think so!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 9:01pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 9:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** my bad my anger with this moron caused me to post this in the wrong section....if a mod could move it I would be very grateful.

thats right I just blamed that fool on me posting it in the wrong area....hey why not blame this jackass for anything I can, in fact I think he'll be the cause of all my **** ups from now on....lol.

Thanks for the link Masta, I'll check that out.....I think he deserves something really special for saying what he did on national television though. Thats as major an offense as nearly any you can commit, imo.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 9:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Damn I was hoping someone had already exposed that fool and thats why you linked the above thread......alas no. If you look at the pic on the second page, the one where he's wearing KC's purple belt, that fool doesn't even know how to tie a belt properly....he's a black huh......god damn this fool needs to be exposed in such a bad way. How fuckind dare he say that **** on national tv, to millions of millions of viewers, who know think any douche can get his black with little training. I hate this guy and look forward to seeing the vid that will expose him.

Oh did I mention he just released a wack ass rap vid, thats right he also thinks he's a rapper........double need for exposure I say.

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 9:49pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never hurts to shine more light on the cockroaches.

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 9:54pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moved to MABS.

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 10:03pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone here train at Rickson's academy? They could assist an inquiry.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 10:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No sir it doesn't Phrost.

Samuel I'm fairly certain he doesn't train under the gracies, Kevin was kicked from Ricksons school after Kron called and told him about Casey promoting himself to black. Pratt just learns under Casey and I've heard through the grape vine that Casey gave Pratt that purple belt when he agreed to be his publicist and mang. Casey's a piece of **** , he's pulled some dickhead disrespect of our sport also....but at least he has trained for a long time...this moron Pratt is the epetimy of rich poser who's pissing on the good name of bjj and martial arts as a whole.

Damn I post a thread about a hurt female fighter and I have dozens of people trying to expose me.

Where are you Sirc, you were quick to jump up to expose a female fighter who's on life support why aren't you so quick to want to expose this asshat....I guess a female fighter on life support doesn't have a chance of beating your ass, thats why huh...lol...?

It's o.k man we'll send a few guys with you to assure you aren't humiliated by this fuckboy.......

O.k now we're even Sirc, now how bout it Bullys......lets get to this ****. The UG is already speaking of exposing him also....you guys don't want to lose the reputation of exposing these shitheads....to the UG of all places, do you?

Who's in the Malibu Cali area? Don't make us start searching your locations, show your pride in MA and Bullshido, step up and lets make this happen!!!

Posted On:
    6/01/2009 11:42pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't seem to grasp that talking smack at the start of any investigation destroys one's credibility. For example I would not trust you to obtain a letter from Ricksons without selectively editing it to make Casey look bad. If you want to run your investigations UG style, go do it there.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/02/2009 12:19am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    You don't seem to grasp that talking smack at the start of any investigation destroys one's credibility. For example I would not trust you to obtain a letter from Ricksons without selectively editing it to make Casey look bad. If you want to run your investigations UG style, go do it there.

My friend I'm only having a laugh......there is no reason to belittle me.
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast