Posted On:
    4/07/2009 10:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Moni Azik

Hello,
    I can clear up alot regarding Moni the Fraud..
    Moni opened up a dojo called Samurai North of Toronto in a town called Thornhill...Mr Starkey was a sensei there teaching JJ..Mr Sharkey was allso the head of the Emergency Task force...Carlos and Joel Gerson both
    trained there years ago...Moni did appear in Carlos corner at the UFC..

Moni did train Joel when he won in JAPAN.....

One day Moni woke up and thought it would be a good idea and screw
    all the people at the Dojo..He did...He then took off with alot of money to return several years later to open up,Combat..He then screwed every one there out of there money and now is in hidding on the Canary islands..

He still is screwing people,if you go to his web page and order a shirt,lets say you live in Toronto only 4 miles from where he is at,he will charge you
    in AMERICAN FUNDS and a very high shipping rate....The man is a real fake..While in Israel last year,his name came up..Boy oh boy is he ever hated there.They say most of what he says is bullshit...Hope that clears up any question...

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/07/2009 11:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by minky View Post
    Hello,
    I can clear up alot regarding Moni the Fraud..
    Moni opened up a dojo called Samurai North of Toronto in a town called Thornhill...Mr Starkey was a sensei there teaching JJ..Mr Sharkey was allso the head of the Emergency Task force...Carlos and Joel Gerson both
    trained there years ago...Moni did appear in Carlos corner at the UFC..

Moni did train Joel when he won in JAPAN.....

One day Moni woke up and thought it would be a good idea and screw
    all the people at the Dojo..He did...He then took off with alot of money to return several years later to open up,Combat..He then screwed every one there out of there money and now is in hidding on the Canary islands..

He still is screwing people,if you go to his web page and order a shirt,lets say you live in Toronto only 4 miles from where he is at,he will charge you
    in AMERICAN FUNDS and a very high shipping rate....The man is a real fake..While in Israel last year,his name came up..Boy oh boy is he ever hated there.They say most of what he says is bullshit...Hope that clears up any question...

I have heard about Moni from a few people who used to train there.

Skill wise he is legit.

Business wise ... not so much

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 1:17am

Style: Liquid Schwartz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Awhile ago I recieved a rather lengthy e-mail asking if I was interested in including Commando Krav Maga into my curriculum.
    I simply didn't reply due to my non-interest.
    The reply I got after stating "Thanks, but no thanks" after a second try, said I was missing out on the "real deal". Oh well.
    IMO. I don't think this was from Moni's people, but from some scammers trying to sell bootleg videos of his ****.

Franco
    Last edited by masterfinger; 4/08/2009 1:25am at .