224640 Bullies, 4157 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 27
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Sushi-Boy is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    110

    Posted On:
    4/12/2007 8:05am


     Style: Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Does Jurg Ziegler = Bullshido?

    Hi Everyone,

    Does anybody have any first hand experience with this European

    based (Switzerland) Martial Arts Grandmaster?

    I have no knowledge of him personally but believe him to be full

    of BS. He learned Wing Chun from Sifu Austin Goh over here in

    London, UK and a friend of mine who trained with Goh believes he

    must have "bought" his grades from Austin as his Wing Chun is "off".


    Jurg The Lightning Fist" Ziegler (Switzerland) born 12th July 1963. Started his martial arts training at the age of 12. He first studied traditional Swiss trouserwrestling. He is an Martial arts instructor and a travel agent. Gained the name Lightning Fist (Sann Thej Chiang) after many shows that he performed in China and Malaysia. Has many awards including: 1992 World's best budo-teacher, 1993 years budoka and 1995 Hall of Fame black belt.

    He has an Grandmaster Grade in Southern Shaolin Lohan Kung Fu (10th Dan), Sin Moo Hapkido (9th Dan), SEZ-Jitsu (10th Dan, World-Headmaster) and in Guo Lo Wing Chun Kung Fu. And he also has a Masters Grade in Kombatan/IPMAF. He has also studied Korean Flying Eagle Hapkido, Chinase Shuai Chiao wrestling and Chinase Southern Shaolin Pay Yen Tong Peh Chien.


    I can't see him doing the high kicks of HapKiDo let alone the

    jumping/flying ones.

    He looks rather big boned to be a "Lightning Fist" at any rate.
  2. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    4/12/2007 11:33am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really have to ask, other then the obvious:

    What is "Swiss Trouserwrestling"?

    And calling oneself 'Lightning Fist' is really setting the bar high.
  3. Tom Kagan is offline
    Tom Kagan's Avatar

    Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Posts
    5,602

    Posted On:
    4/12/2007 12:06pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvarks
    What is "Swiss Trouserwrestling"?

    Contrary to the notion that it's using a pair of folding scissors in order to pants someone, Swiss trouser wrestling is essentially amateur freestyle wrestling, but with no points awarded for anything but a full fall and no penalties for gripping and/or using the clothing during a match. There are some other differences, but that's about it in a nutshell.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

    "Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

    My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
  4. spiderman is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3

    Posted On:
    7/19/2008 10:49pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: brazillian jiu jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have trained with jurg in london...and i too thought ...
    there is no way that fat guy is gonna show me anything..
    but he is awesome.....
    i have never experienced martial arts taken to the level he does.
    he is lightening fast.
    he is also super conditioned....
    his shin bones and hands have been powdered over the years so that now his shin bone goes all the way around his front of legs.
    he cannot kick you when training cause he will break your bones...no question about it.
    he is an extremely dangerous man.
    and i personally think he could beat most if not all of the world champion UFC and pride fighters..
    this guy needs to be seen to be believed.
    he is a walking weapon.
    you may think i am blowing his trumpet.
    but the truth is ...he is far better than i have stated.
    the guy is the real deal...
  5. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    7/19/2008 11:14pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spiderman, please do not post again unless you have proof of the many ludicrous claims you have made.
  6. Berserk is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    102

    Posted On:
    7/20/2008 12:50am


     Style: Kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman
    i have trained with jurg in london...and i too thought ...
    there is no way that fat guy is gonna show me anything..
    but he is awesome.....
    i have never experienced martial arts taken to the level he does.
    he is lightening fast.
    he is also super conditioned....
    his shin bones and hands have been powdered over the years so that now his shin bone goes all the way around his front of legs.
    he cannot kick you when training cause he will break your bones...no question about it.
    he is an extremely dangerous man.
    and i personally think he could beat most if not all of the world champion UFC and pride fighters..
    this guy needs to be seen to be believed.
    he is a walking weapon.
    you may think i am blowing his trumpet.
    but the truth is ...he is far better than i have stated.
    the guy is the real deal...
    You know what? You are absolutely, 100% correct. I may indeed think you are "blowing his trumpet".
  7. Petter is offline

    12th level logic wielder

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    1,964

    Posted On:
    7/20/2008 1:03am


     Style: BJJ, judo, rapier

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman
    his shin bones and hands have been powdered over the years so that now his shin bone goes all the way around his front of legs.
    I'm sorry, which anime series are we talking about?
  8. Obese_Ninja is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16

    Posted On:
    7/20/2008 3:18pm


     Style: recovering from bullshido

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman
    i have never experienced martial arts taken to the level he does.
    That is fairly likely if you have never experienced martial arts at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman
    he cannot kick you when training cause he will break your bones...no question about it.
    I have a question. How do you know this? Did he tell you this himself?


    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman
    you may think i am blowing his trumpet.
    You're right.
  9. Eddie Hardon is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,497

    Posted On:
    7/20/2008 5:35pm


     Style: Trad Ju Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi-Boy
    Hi Everyone,

    Does anybody have any first hand experience with this European

    based (Switzerland) Martial Arts Grandmaster?

    I have no knowledge of him personally but believe him to be full

    of BS. He learned Wing Chun from Sifu Austin Goh over here in

    London, UK and a friend of mine who trained with Goh believes he

    must have "bought" his grades from Austin as his Wing Chun is "off".




    I can't see him doing the high kicks of HapKiDo let alone the

    jumping/flying ones.

    He looks rather big boned to be a "Lightning Fist" at any rate.
    Perhaps you could ask Master Austin Goh? Then you can tell us what he said.
  10. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271

    Posted On:
    7/20/2008 6:01pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    Spiderman, please do not post again unless you have proof of the many ludicrous claims you have made.
    True Believers need no proof, silly.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.