The Best G*ddamn Fight Shorts Ever Made
Let's face it guys, if you train hard you want good equipment; no, you need good equipment. Because if you're paying attention to every part of your game like you should, you don't have time to worry about whether your gear is going to crap out on you, hold you up, or slow you down.
Fortunately there's a ton of great gear out there, and some good companies making it. Unfortunately, most of them charge way too much for it.
That BS changes now. Rupture Clothing company offers the highest quality, American Made gear possible, and Bullshido is proud to partner with them to bring you at a reasonable price.
Because, seriously, your wallet shouldn't have to Tap ouT just to get gear that holds up under heavy training.
These shorts feature:
• Soft stretch panels on side and inseam for maximum range of motion
• Front: embroidered kanji for "Bushido" on lower left leg
• Back: "rupture" embroidered on waistband, Bullshido logo on leg.
• Hyper stretch nylon panels on front & back
• Soft stretch polyester panels on sides and inseam for maximum range of motion
• Reinforced velcro closure
• Cotton pull string
• Split-seam sides with reinforced triple-stitch
• Mouth-guard pocket
All for $39 and some change.
This kind of quality does cost a good bit to make, but we've done everything we could to keep them under $40.
So instead of paying too much for your gear, support the fight against BS in the Martial Arts, by buying these BS-free MMA fight shorts.