A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, someone told me that your food can contract Botulism is you leave it in a pot or frying pan over night. I dismissed it as stupidity (and the age old argument of "it hasn't killed me yet,must be BS") but recently my roomate repeated the same story. Something to do with oxidation of aluminum/tin interacting with your food.
Isn't Botulim toxin a fairly potent toxin/infectious disease or something? Is it possible to create a WMD just by leaving my hamburger helper out over night? Because that would fucking rock!