UFC 45 prediction thread
Hughes v. Trigg> Hughes via TKO rd. 2
Tank v. Cabbage> Cabbage via KO rd. 1
Lawler v. Lytle> Lawler via. TKO rd. 3
Baroni v. Tanner> Tanner via sub(armbar) rd. 2
Ricco v. Rizzo> Rizzo via KO rd. 3
Rockel v. Ligouri> Rockel via sub(rear naked) rd. 1
Lindland v. Vitale> Lindland via ref stoppage rd. 2
Edwards v. Agallar> Edwards via decision.
I guess no one cares then...
Is that supposed to be an exciting card? Lawler, Rizzo and Tank jump out....am I missing something?
I don't know. Most of the people on it I've never heard of. It could go either way I guess.
Well, I got all the winners right, but none of the methods of victory.
Yeah, worse UFC I've ever seen. lol
Well these were my predictions:
Keith Rockel vs. Chris Ligouri;Ligouri KO 2nd round <<don't ask
- Nick Agallar vs Yves Edwards;Edwards Choke 3rd round <<<right round wrong ending
- Cabbage Correira vs Tank Abbott; Cabbage TKO 1st round <<<called that one woo hoo!!
- Matt Lindland vs Niko Vitale; Lindland decision <<<right fighter
- Matt Hughes vs Frank Trigg; Hughes TKO 3rd round <<<When the **** did Hughes start doing subs?
- Phil Baroni vs Evan Tanner; Baroni TKO 2nd round <<<<mouth on ground!!!
- Robbie Lawler vs Chris Lytle; Lawler TKO 2nd round <<<<wow, no KO!!
- Pedro Rizzo vs Ricco Rodriguez; Rizzo KO 3rd round. <<<<yay....Decision?