New York, New York - Moy Yat Ving Tsun Kung Fu
This school, which also has another branch in Flushing, Queens, is run by Moy Yat's son, Mr. William Moy. William is an incredibly patient teacher who is able to put up with just about anyone.
- Comfortable relaxed 'family style' atmosphere.
- Technical details of the style are top notch.
- Students are encouraged to think for themselves.
- Sticks to the basics of the style allowing students to explore and play of their own accord.
- Requires a student to have a higher than normal degree of self initiative.
- Ving Tsun is a horribly maligned style, many times for good reasons. Both the good and the bad are on full display here.