It's on my list of things to get.
* Volume 1. Osoto-Gari: This DVD details all of the steps needed to hit this takedown in a Submission Grappling or No Holds Barred fight. Learn to “shock” your opponent with your throw and gain the submission on the ground. Karo finishes his throws with multiple submissions like armbars, chokes and more! 42 minutes.
* Volume 2. Ouchi-Gari: This is the most comprehensive look at this takedown from a Mixed Martial Arts view point. Learn how to create the setup without getting hit and how to hit this effective throw leaving your opponent dazed and ready to be submitted. An awesome DVD! 40 minutes.
* Volume 3. Drop Seoi-Nagi: This is one of Karo’s favorite throws and one that he has used with great success in MMA! Every detail is shown with step by step instruction on this awesome throw and all of the possible variations. Another great DVD by World Martial Arts.43 minutes.
* Volume 4. Uchi-Mata: This throw is one of the most famous and powerful throws in traditional Judo. In this DVD, Karo teaches how to use this amazing throw for MMA! Every detail and variation you can think of is covered on this video with the strategies that makes this technique effective when dealing with a striking opponent. You will love this DVD!37 minutes.
* Volume 5. Kimura: The most famous throw and submission in grappling comes to No Holds Barred fighting in this incredible DVD! This is one of Karo’s most effective techniques and one that he is using on a regular basis in all of his MMA fights. Learn the Kimura from standing and on the ground with counters and offenses never seen on video until now! 43 minutes.
* Volume 6. Submissions: This volume displays the devastating submissions of Judo that are effective in NO Holds Barred fighting. Karo Parisyan’s submissions are tested and proven in shows like the UFC and have led him to submit many of his opponents in his matches. Learn chokes, armbars and leglocks that are different then the typical Jiu-Jitsu approach to submissions on the ground.41 minutes.