I've been sitting on this for a long time, and since the club itself isn't Bullshido, I figured that this would be the right place to put this. Let's examine my bitches about the old club.
1. Because the head instuctor wanted to move to a place of his own rather than continue working with another guy, my tuition got bumped from 65 to 135 dollars a month so he could pay his exorbitant rent fee.
2. The dreaded signing of the 1 year contract arose to make sure he got his money.
3. He started asking for 20% of any purse I made from my fights. Of the 20 fights I've had, he's made it to THREE. 20% for what ************?
4. He also wanted 10% of my sponsorships.
5. I live 90 miles from the school. When gas prices were their highest, my pocketbook was getting raped to attend class. Regardless of which, I was told that if I didn't make it to class at least 3times a week, I couldn't go to any grappling comps under the team banner. THIS fucking rule didn't start until after I'd already been with the club for a year.
6. The head instructor now makes it to 2 classes a week. Not 2 days mind you, 2 fucking classes. Why do you ask? So he can go fucking HUNTING AND FISHING.
7. The head intructor is out of shape, and gets worked at the few grappling comps he tries to compete in.
8. The head instructor is a very religious man, which is a good thing. But whenever we had a disagreement, this holier than though attitude would come out of the woodwork, and no point could be made to him.
9. Like I said before, he wanted 20% of my purse for fights. However, he only knows jits. His standup is shittier than my intestines after indian food. Still he comes with his hands out. When I finally woke the **** up and got with some stand up guys, they asked for NOTHING.
So there it is. After all that horseshit, I still have one question. Why do I feel so fucking guilty for leaving?