Yes it is.
Originally Posted by Omar
Good for a takedown, not a good strike though.
- inward forearm the the side of the head.
Worthless withotu the gloves as well. All a person needs to do to foil this tactic is drive their chin to their chest thus releasing your "deadly" claw.
- Tiger claw to the trachea.
Again, totally worthless with gloves on.
I doubt it. You'll more likely break your finger. These are fun strikes to give people charlie-horses with, though.
- Index finger middle knuckle punch at an upwards angle under the cheekbone,
- Index finger middle knuckle punch inwards towards someone's heart through the top couple ribs that are inside your armpit.
- Same punch again but to the solar plexus.
These are all valid targets with a regular punch but you can do much more damage with the "phoenix eye fist"
A nice fist to the sternum can do some damage.
- How about the middle of somone's chest? A pretty useless target with a regular punch in that case but a palm strike can take someone out that way.
Either way, it's gonna hurt your hand. It's not a good target.
- The forehead? Punch or Palm?
I'd like to see you hit someone with an effective punch there with your index and middle finger. That armpit target is good for a knife, but not for your fingers.
- index and middle fingers held together to stab upwards into someone's armpit. I'd like to see you hit someone there effectivel with a regular punch.
There is an endless supply of nonsense out there.