Basically, he blames all of these people for a criminal conspiracy because he was charged with assault for making a terrorist threat:
Amy Lily Raleigh Public Library
Mary ann Jennings Head magistrate Raleigh County
Corrupt FBI Senior Field Agent Michael Hayden
FBI Agent Yansick(?)
Miss Carlock, informant for Trooper Duckworth.
Thomas C. Keller
Mrs. McClure Runs the crime lab and is married to Officer McClure who charged him with malicious wounding that was later dropped.
Building burned down with much of his evidence of the conspiracy. He implies that his lawyer may have something to do with the disappearance of his evidence. his Assault of an Officer case was dismissed when he allegedly made a threat to kill the officer. FBI agents threatened him and his mother.
He seems to be discussing his charges of Criminal Delinquency of a minor. He says the minor was coerced into make a statement and the *****, I am assuming this is the minor family, is all inter-married.
He admits to breaking laws to gather evidence and "infiltrate" the organization. It took him 6 years to re infiltrate the organization. He works with CIA Grandmaster Frank Dux, but not on this case he did it all on his own. He then begins playing cop, lawyer and judge telling them how to do their job correctly.
The only mention of Child porn is blamed on his uncle and his informant girlfriend. He says he filed a motion, with the state police, that his uncle was caught downloading porn to his computer. He then is going to mail it all to FBI field office in DC.
All through the video he plays lawyer and it is a crazy sounding rant. It is very painful and I am not watching it again. So, if I get anything wrong I apologize, but I am not going to sit through that **** again to check my "facts."
This is disturbingly sad. As much as I think Ron is a delusional nintard I really hope it is a mistake. People have been charged with child porn for some innocent, and not so innocent, things. A man was arrested for having Zuliedy (aka Lil Lupe) videos and she had to testify that she was actually and adult.
Okay, I listened to the video and here are my impressions.
1) Is this the typical wingnut who follows Frank Dux? This guy has conspiracy theories on the brain.
2) It appears that he's had multiple criminal cases in the West Virginia courts for quite some time. At least one of which was dismissed and that forms part of the basis for his claim of conspiracy.
3) He claims that his computer was seized because his uncle told the authorities that he had threatened to blow up the town. Thereafter Child porno was discovered. I anticipate that his defense will be that his Uncle planted the porno on his computer to get him arrested. Of course if they can trace multiple downloads at times his Uncle wouldn't have been visiting it will hurt that defense.
4) He claims some sort of connection with Dux and Kim, doesn't want to get them "involved". (then why mention them) but the implication is that someone in that circle helped him locate where the FBI agent Hayden was living. I hope that Dux wasn't dumb enough to have one of his private eye friends do a Merlin search on Hayden for Mr. Collins. Regardless of the legality that would put them on the FBI's informal shitlist.
5) Collins co-mingles his various criminal cases, I wonder which one resulted in him being on house arrest.
I predict this case will go to trial and will be interested to see the result. If Collins has a convincing blame the uncle strategy and his attorney keeps him off the stand, he might be acquitted.
Care to provide the links for us, and what exactly you're talking about?
Ron is back out of jail for a bit. Just got home & haven't listened to it yet but it seems to be the expected grand conspiracy-against-Ron angle.
Does Ron live with his parents or uncle? I'm trying to picture the living situation that leads to him having his hated pedophile uncle in his house all the time & on his computer despite there being hostility between them.
If Im understanding his situation corectly, it appears that Mr jailhouse lawyer needs to read up on the 5th and 6th amendment. If you are in custody and ask for a lawyer I cant talk to you about ANY crime. That's your 5th amendment right. But that only applies when you are in custody.
Originally Posted by ronin7411
If you have been charged (indicted, arraigned, etc.) I cant talk to you about THAT specific crime without a lawyer, in custody or not...but I can talk to you about anything else.
So unless Mr. Collins here has been charged....or court process has started....on the offense the cop wants to talk to him about, the 5th and 6th do not apply.
He's not in custody obviously so no 5th, and the gvt hasn't started court process on this new charge so no 6th.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk