Nog and Sak both LOSE!
Fedor Defeats Noguiera for the HW title
Nino celebrating his TKO over Sakuraba
[More pictures available at http://sportsnavi.yahoo.co.jp/fight/pride/live/200303/16/index.html, for those of you that read Japanese.]
1. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira def. Kazuhiro Nakamura via Arm Bar - R2 (3:30)
2. Akira Shoji def. Alex Steibling via Split Decision
3. Alexander Otsuka def. Kenichi Yamamoto via Unanimous Decision
4. Anderson Silva def. Carlos Newton via KO (Flying Knee)- R1 (6:26)
5. Dan Henderson def. Shungo Oyama via Referee Stoppage (Punches) - R1 (3:27)
6. Nino "Elvis" Schembri def. Kazushi Sakuraba via KO (Knees) - R1 (6:07)
7. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson def. Kevin Randleman via Referee Stoppage (Punches) - R1 (7:00)
8. Emelianenko Fedor def. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira via Unanimous Decision
Damn, look at the package on Fedor. No wonder he won, Nog probebly felt insecure just stepping in the ring with the man.
Nog doesn't look beaten, just pissed. By decision eh? Figures, that guy can go forever.
Wait a second, both Nog twins are named Antonio? Only their middle names are different? Wow, that's messed.
"You kicked me in the HEAD! You NEVER throw kicks! How'd you do that? Wires?!" - Sempai Phil (my last sparring partner)
Nice, JKDChick gives a Royce4 **** for posting spoilers in a topic title; Phrost puts it on the front page. LOL.
****, Nog lost.
And I think Sak must of fainted at the sight of Nino's sideburns, they're impressive.
Space may be the final frontier,
But it's made in a Hollywood basement.
She gave him crap about it before the event aired in the US. I waited until showtime. <img src=icon_smile_wink.gif border=0 align=middle>
hahaha Nog lost finally! That's what I've been waiting for! And to a Russian no less! I'm big fans of the Russians!
Why? You a commie like me? heh heh j/k.
I;ve been away, off the net, for a week just so I could watch this fight and not know the result - it was truely excellent.
Just came back from having watched it.
The best match, if not one of the best macthes, ever - however a rematch is most certainly required, the decision was very accurate.
Edited by - Blade Windu on March 22 2003 14:18:57