... it doesn't but neither does ing&ung... why do I have to spell that out? I thought this was BS.
Com hea Timmy, sit down, have some kool-aid. Stop looking at youa sista/cousin like this, we's dem good southerners!
I will tell you now why adding lulz to a ing&ung thread is maybe one of the few ways to contribute positively. For that I will tell you the story of ing&ung threads in a nutshell.
Pretty much all ing&ung threads run the same and incorporate one or more of the following elements.
- Bullshido.com sucks and ing&ung rulz
- Their ing&ung sucks, mine doesn't (with the following possible reasons)
- lineage wars/I haz the real
- they don't know how to do sticky hands (because they didn't jerk off enough before doing it) - lulz
- They are doing it wrong
- I am doing it for recreational purposes (good for you!)
- People ask for videos
- They don't have one
- They post some stupid crap that doesn't work
- They post some light sparring, people say it is light sparing etc.
- They post stuff - then back paddle when people point out flaws - back to "their ing&ung sucks, we do it better"
- They might venture to train something else - they stick with it or they go back to their ing&ung
- ing&ung bashing
- funny ing&ung stupidity (like here the ing&ung rape defense!)
- Der or Omega come in and tell people to shut up and that they are stupid!
As you can see, the only thing you don't know is what kind of lulz will ensue. Thus adding lulz is actually contributing, because the rest has been done to death before. They even mad stickies (sticky hand joke anybody?) about ing&ung, linage and stuff because it is always the same.
Thus adding Lulz is actually contributing ;-)
You see Timmy? And now add your own lulz!
As to Kalvic the fake English teacher, is it a requirement in Chun schools to have your brain removed and filled with ****?
You have **** comparisons, manure filled analogies and crappy theories. Sadly, NOTHING you and Chunkil have said is anything new.
@Southpaw, I wasn't aiming this at you... I guess you didn't get the irony of the entire post. Have your shot at the stereotypes by all means, as I said, it is all for the lulz :D
I am curious about your inbreed - intelligence story since you felt this one particularly aimed at you.
And for the rest of your stuff, how am I a poor poster? Because you say so? I contribute (besides the lulz) to this board on quite a few threads, your "role" is usually jumping into stuff and then pick on wording of people without really driving stuff forward.
This is how I picture you...