Soke Prof. Richard Morris - some questions
At first, I'm very sorry for my bad English: I have studied the language from zero level for some weeks without any teacher by small book only.
I'm an old karate-ka. My good friend and teacher (he don't speak English, he is good instructor and professional judge in contact MA) has an interest on Jujitsu International. He is former instructor for police and security. Therefore he is looking for real information on the organization. My teacher has some questions on Jiu Jitsu International and Soke Prof. Richard Morris. But unfortunately I can't help him because I can't find in Internet full real info on Soke Prof. Richard Morris, only some facts.
This thread isn't any disrespect to respected Soke Prof. Morris, but the looking for information only.
I know that many people of this forum are specialists in Jujitsu, are students of Soke Prof. Morris or are connected with Soke Prof. Morris and JJI (members). Therefore, I hope, this isn't any problem for you, because you know all about your teacher and leader.
Possibly, you can send me the info or direct links to the info on my teacher`s questions about Soke Prof. Richard Morris:
1. Soke Prof. Morris's Styles (for all styles: years of studying, teacher, place).
2. Soke Prof. Morris's Ranks (for all ranks: rank, year, style, organization, examiner).
3. Soke Prof. Morris's Teachers (his teachers' names, years, styles).
4. Soke Prof. Morris's Doctor degree (year of receiving, university, theme of doctoral dissertation, field of science).
5. Soke Prof. Morris's Professor title (year of receiving, university, the university where he is working, field of science, scientific articles, participation in scientific conferences).
6. Soke Prof. Morris's Soke title (year, organization, place, in which Japanese family style, from what Japanese head of family).
p.s. for moderator: If this forum isn't real place for the thread, please, relocate it (possibly, into Jujitsu forum?).
Thank you in advance!