Recomended books on Gymnastics and Calisthenics?
I recently joined a Crossfit box so for the first time ever I have access to rings, which people only ever use to do muscle-ups to show off how fit they are, so they are avaiable most of the time, alongside most of the equipment (except barbells, people love the fucking barbells).
I would like to know more about gymnastics and calisthenics to add them on my free day to develop muscle awareness and strength, so I'd really appreciate some tips on which books are a must-read for total beginners.
Some books that have caught my attention are:
- Overcoming Gravity: A systematic approach to Gymnastics and Bodyweight exercises, by Steve Low.
- The Science of Gymnastics, by Monem Jemni.
- Gymnastics Basics: All About Gymnastics, by Annie Kreighton.
- Breaking Parallel: A guide to Crossfit Gymnastics and Body Movement, by Jeff R. Tucker.
- The Naked Warrior, by Pavel Tatsouline.
Any help is appreciated! Thank you.