CCW Decisions: Input Appreciated
I am looking into a CCW, but I suffer (heavily) from buyer's paralysis. I am currently looking at a Glock 19 or 26 on the semi side, or a Ruger LCR/S&W 442 on the revolver side.
Some clarifying factors:
- I would prefer 9mm if a semi, because my wife carries a P7 PSP, and I don't like mixing ammo.
- I have read MANY arguments about the merits of semi vs. revolver, and I have not reached a definite decision. I absolutely need the pistol to work all the time, and that need for reliability is what led me to the 4 weapons previously mentioned.
- I am not a particularly knowledgeable shooter. I believe I am middle of the road, but I will research all options thoroughly.
- I am not dead set on the aforementioned weapons, and I would love to hear your thoughts.
- I'd like to keep it under $1000 (hopefully not too hard, but it rules out gold plating :P).
Thank you in advance for your help!