Is Sergio Martinez THE best boxer in the world?
Going to lay some facts out in you. Here's what we can say about Sergio Martinez
- Is the acknowledged TRUE Middleweight champion of the world, holding The Ring belt
- Has ended the past four fights by KO or TKO
- Cleaned out the Middleweight division by beating elite competition (Pavlik, Williams, Macklin, etc.)
- Is competing ABOVE his natural weight class (Jr. Middleweight)
- Is THE most avoided main boxing
I'm not saying he is the best P4P fighter, but I'm saying the argument can be made.
Also, I think the best possible fight in boxing right now is Sergio Martinez vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.