Yep, I tried it again this morning and the same thing is going on. Who do I need to contact on their side to get them to flip the switch so this thing works?
Moose, you are responsible for this, you go fix it!!
We're seeing what we can do. In the meantime, you can still browse the forums at least.
Yeah, no worries! I started a thread over on the Tapatalk site, but seems like they work about one post per day.
You can browse and post without taptalk installed.
Ok, so that worked from by blackberry. Wasn't easy to actually post, but was relatively simple to browse. Except the front page is apparently 'too big to load'.
Yeah, I can browse and poste with Safari, but only browse on Tapatalk.
I've installed this recently ona site of mine, before it appeared here, there is nothing they need to do their end, it's not how it works.
If the site isnt registered with tapatalk, then there is no entry in their directory, but thats about it. All that it needs to work is the software installed in the correct directory at forum root and for the script to be in the correct header files for the software on the site. The 'check the site' button on the tapatalk admin page is handy to check its working ok, but I don't believe there is any server side processing of the forum content to render for phones etc, its all on the forum server.
So it's either not installed quite right, or the software is hitting timeouts or size limits being hit, which doesnt surprise me, forum performance for me normally is akin to a stunned slug, so when the tapatalk script is trying to doing its thing, it's not able to complete.
Now with working!
Sent from my TRS-80 using Tapatalk
Sent from my HTC Desire Z using some tapas and some crusty baps