Out of some weird suppressed homo, whenever I am asked where I get my fancy workout plans from and smartypants comments about MAs, I tell them that I am from Bullshido...
And that I post as "Snake Plissken".
I'd say the casual lethality that your e-persona, carries well into real life. Like a smiling cat...but...is the cat smiling because it's happy, or because it's about to feed (or alternately violently toy with something until it dies)? I don't think you had the Garfield motif going on at the time, so it's funny to me, you later adopted it.
I'd say you and Cirijl, of all the posters I met, were the most consistent with their e-persona...and Ke?pofist too. Question was a wholly different animal in person.
Actually, what's with you and Marvin? Both you guys are so nice in person...a pride of fucking lions. Nice and chill 'till it's time to feed.
It's great we're doing the mega at Redline. The inaugural Mean in teh bean was at Wai Kru, but you and Marvin having had a match, makes this extra-sweet.
Colin reminded me of something...
You guys might guess (harhar) that I am a notorious nerd.
Well, I am writing a roleplaying setting book together with some pals from my old Warhammer gaming group...
So far, I have included a small reference to a minotaur kingdom ruled by king "Frost", but if you guys have some more input, I am more than willing to include it!
Whatever nerdful things you want in it, I will include them. :)
OMG, I think I will open a separate thread about it tonight...
And yes, I am that kind of person.
I wept like a baby when I got a mint copy of "Greyhawk Wars" for my birthday.
@Bobby: The match went like this.
1. Everybody told me who I was going to be matched up with.
2. I did some crazy warm ups on the platform to psyche him out.
3. Match started I did a stall throw on him because we we close to the edge but not the right distance to safely throw him off.
4. We danced around a bit, he stuffed a few of my takedowns.
5. We did a quick exchange and he magically pulled out this round house kick with brass knuckles.
6. I immediately dropped to a knee because there was something wrong.
7. I told the ref I didn't want to continue (went into the bathroom to see my right side of the face had a huge hematoma just under the size of Mark Hommonick's)
8. I went back to see Coach Josh chewing out Marvin for his "poor performance":LOL
This thread is a pathetic circle jerk.
If this thead were instead stories of how you beat the stupid out of the misinformed followed by a post from that newly enlightened poster, I would uprade this thread from pathetic circle jerk to amusing circle jerk.