Sweet!!! that's gonna help a lot, details up the yang!
Good stuff, good breakdown. Thank you for sharing.
Seriously, I wish I had seen this video 6 months ago. 60% of these details are things that I JUST figured out over the last few months and the other 40% are just equally pure gold.