1st Annual Bullshido Best of the Best Contest
Alright people, let's see which one of you has what it takes to win the first ever Best of the Best Contest. Do you have what it takes to be the BEST POSTER on this site? Read on......
Q: What is the Best of the Best Contest?
A: The Best of the Best Contest is a contest open to ALL Bullshido members to see who can create the “best” content filled thread for each category. I know “best” is very subjective, but we are looking specifically for a few things:
1) Originality. Bruce Lee VS Fedor is boring and been discussed, but if you actually create Zombie Kato and fly him to Russia, you’re onto something.
2) Contains “Gold Standard” original content. Bullshido is all about quality and cutting out the BS, so your thread should be nothing but awesome! If you have a great drill to develop punching power then make a video, include pictures with your description, and make that thread worth reading.
The aim of this Contest is to tap into our collective knowledge pool, create some great threads, and see who can really outdo themselves. Plus, you’ll get a chance to win some PRIZES!
Q: When will this contest be held?
A: The contest will be held from March 7 – April 7th. Any thread created before or after those dates will be ineligible.
Q: How do I include my thread in the Contest?
A: There is a two parts to making sure your thread qualifies for the Contest.
1. On the top of your thread include the following:
This thread is my entry for the Best of the Best Contest. I am submitting it for the (INSERT NAME) category. For more information about the Contest click here.
2. In THIS FAQ thread please include a link to your submission, otherwise it may be missed.
Q: What are the categories for the contest?
A: There are 6 categories are where you should probably post things:
- Funny (YMAS, Videos)
- Grappling (Basic Technique, Advanced Grappling)
- Striking (Basic Technique and Advanced Striking)
- Fitness (Physical Fitness)
- Dojo Management (Supporting Members only)
- Specialist (Any other forum)
Q: What's the PRIZE going to be?
A: The winner in each category will receive a Prize. What you're going to win will be announced at the end of the contest!
Q: How will the winner be decided?
A: After April 7 we will be having a poll for each category. Winners will be decided by a combination of popular vote and the staff's decision.
Q: How many threads can I make?
A: Each member can submit ONE thread per category.
If you have any questions please try to post it in this thread. Make sure to post a link to your thread here so I can include it in the list.