7/06/2015 10:07pm,I never understood Paul Vunak. I seem to recall him having a meltdown a few years ago, on top of being known as sketchy.29 replies | 2287 view(s)
7/06/2015 10:05pm,I'm interested in learning sambo or judo in brooklyn. I've been out of the game for a long time so I don't know who or what is legit anymore. Can...4 replies | 456 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
9 Visitor Messages
- Primary Style:
- BJJ Judo
- Canada, snowbelt
- Other Interests and Information:
- I have horses and ride dressage. Very active in rehoming ex-race horses.
- Whooo-Hoo back in school. Was a Comptroler
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Joined a dojo to strengthen my legs an fell in love with submission grappling. I sucked at wrestling takedowns so I went to a Judo school who's head coach was an accomplished fighter. He was known for his balls to the wall , take no prisoners style of fighting. Learned that This was where I really belonged.Stil training no-gi at first Dojo as well as pure Western boxing.
Met some people from the Welcome Mat, This was a whole new level of both Judo and ground fighting. Sick, twisted and Nasty. I loved it!! At that point I had a clue how ignorant I was when it came to any form of ground fighting or jacket work
Started to go to Rodrigo Mundrucia's. Loved the instrction there. Both Joy and Joey were good teachers. Rodrigo was excellent but he travelled a lot. I learned some awesome awesome techniniques there.
Did a bit of Karate but the Katas made me crazy. Why learn something that is of no practical value?
Learned to do a bit of Mauy Thai from Ryan of Northern Combat. I did in fact come in very handy. This boy could strike and Teach. He was Fantastico!
- Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 2/04/2012 7:10pm
- Last Activity
- 6/18/2013 11:36am
- Join Date
- 6/07/2010 3:15pm
Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3