- Primary Style:
- Eclectic, not limited
- Michigan currently
- Other Interests and Information:
- looking at the aspect of training referring to a spectrum Traditional, Sport, or combat, you have to think of it as a Tripod. You train your mind; Studying technique, action/reaction timing. The body & the spirit or the glue that ties it all together
- Mental Health Counselor; In-Patient Psychiatric Unit.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Credible exp: 4 years in TKD 5 years in Greco-Roman wrestling/ Grappling via highschool, camps, workshops and MMA groups.
*Nothing Official (being broke in college and learning from anyone: being they're sparing dummy)
picked up from friends in various disciplines.
mostly basic working knowledge of; Standard Locks and traps, take downs, BJJ guards, Fundamentals of Boxing from an Army golden glove champ. In other words by no means an expert. A few local amateur fights. Bouncing for 4 months dive bar in college, ha drunk people (real-world application/altercations). And more times than I wish to admit your typical Thursday night frat house brawls.
- "Have the guts to go through, I don't care what happens, the Pain Barrier" Makes you a Champion ~Pumping Iron 1977
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 4/26/2010 8:19pm
- Join Date
- 4/21/2010 11:17pm
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1