- Primary Style:
- BJJ, Wing Chun Do
- Other Interests and Information:
- I recently started Crossfit - Love it. Xbox 360. UFC (Just started learning the different fighters).
- Computer application specialist - I teach people how to use their mouse.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Wing Chun Do for about 10 years. Was an Instructor In Training 4 of those. While I don't have anything bad to say about it, I just burned out.
I started BJJ recently, and yes it's due to the hype, but I am finding it really entertaining and difficult. After years of doing the same thing, you get to the point where you aren't really learning anything different.
BJJ has unlocked that desire to learn in my brain and it's a great workout to boot.
- They're called fingers, yet they don't fing. Noodle that one.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 4/15/2014 4:11pm
- Join Date
- 4/03/2010 12:27pm
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1