- Primary Style:
- non-sport syncretic MA
- San Diego
- Other Interests and Information:
- I think that it is more effective to be a member of a small and dedicated group of peers who rigorously cross train than it is to be a member of any particular school or set of schools.
- controls, instrumentation & systems integration electrician.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Starting in 1992:
McDojo TKD ->
Karate Do Genwakai ->
self-organized group cross training ->
Kung Fu San Soo (as if the rest of this wasn't flame-bait enough)->
self-organized and combat oriented group cross training ->
freedom from perceived threats of violence ->
recreational group cross training ->
art school ->
dancing meditation ->
USN (6 years enlisted, honorable discharge, surface fleet ET cross-rated to CE at four year mark, made E-5, worked hard and proudly the entire way through) ->
walking meditation (awareness cultivation) ->
watching my cat stalk and kill other mammals and lizards in my garden ->
pseudo-Qi Gong (i.e. "what feels right" a.k.a "whatever the hell I determine my practice consists of that day" -- it generally looks like TCMA to people who aren't familiar with a genuine TCMA system) ->
Today: currently seeking to participate in the formation of a self-organized and enlightenment-oriented group for cross training.
I am a paperless tiger.
- "knowledge without mileage doesn't mean much to me" -- Henry Rollins ◖◍◗
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 12/29/2009 10:51am
- Join Date
- 12/03/2009 6:21pm
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1