8/30/2015 10:43am,Welcome to Bullshido. I'm sure you will be very popular here.22 replies | 463 view(s)
8/27/2015 10:11am,< snert >40 replies | 852 view(s)
40 replies | 852 view(s)
8/26/2015 1:28pm,http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/ufc-fighter-charles-oliveira-ok-to-go-home-after-injury-at-fight-night-in-saskatoon-1.3203997 Looks like...8 replies | 358 view(s)
8/25/2015 2:59pm,http://globalnews.ca/news/2181643/holloway-takes-down-oliveira-through-tko-at-ufc-fight-night-saskatoon/ Up until the injury, I had a great time. ...8 replies | 358 view(s)
1/14/2015 2:28pm,Son of Thunder replied to a thread Not Self Defense Advice Fridays: Personal Space in VIEWS: Mixed Martial Arts OpinionsI just love the look on her face.7 replies | 2692 view(s)
8/08/2014 3:28pm,Pearls of wisdom that I got from Got Fight:9 replies | 1540 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
3 Visitor Messages
- Primary Style:
- Bartitsu&German Longsword
- Pilot Point, AK
- Other Interests and Information:
- My interest in this forum is to learn the comparative strengths and weaknesses of the various systems.
- City Manager
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Training in German Longsword and Bartitsu with David Teague and Matthew Cacy of the Historic Recrusdecence Guild. Starting my own Bartitsu Study Group in my hometown. Was training in Danzan Ryu Jujitsu/Kenpo Karate at Alaska Jujitsu Karate Institute under Sensei Terry Adlawan until slowed by some injuries.
Boxing (several months 20+ years ago).
Fencing (yeah, not a martial art but great for footwork, flexibility and hand-eye coordination).
I also hit a dog with a skillet because he got into the garbage can. I'm not sure if skillet fighting is considered a martial art, but since I prefer grappling I probably won't be developing this skill anyway.
- My Dojo/School Review:
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 3/09/2010 11:56pm
- Last Activity
- 7/18/2013 9:23am
- Join Date
- 10/19/2009 10:50am
Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5