- Primary Style:
- swordfighting (european)
- Other Interests and Information:
- I like cycling a lot too
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Jiu Jitsu (12 years) I was an assistant instructor back then, helping my teacher out. I always liked the diversity in techniques, there wasn't a technique-type that was not practised.
Our sparring was, on the legs and body, full contact, on the head, semi contact. Pfff!!, I learned to take punishment.
We had Thaiboxers there too, they taught us how to deal with low kicks.
And everything they threw at us really hurt.
I also trained Wing Chun for 8 years. I felt, with my Jiu Jitsu background that WC had a serious flaw in groundwork and grappling, could be compensated by cross training.
I liked WC's simpleness and directness.
- I can gain back lost space, but I can never gain back time.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 3/11/2010 3:20am
- Join Date
- 9/02/2009 3:54pm
fist first Philosopher
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1