5/25/2015 10:52am,bizitch71717 replied to a thread State your unpopular opinions about Martial Arts here: in Your Martial Art Sucksalthough i like BJJ, Thai boxing and other harder martial arts, they are useless compared to a well trained firearms combatant. hell a child with a...1662 replies | 106580 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Primary Style:
- BJJ and being beaten up
- Other Interests and Information:
- I am an avid supporter of firearms, I love the German language, and I believe in the United States of America.
- I am a German tutor at the University of Toledo and I am graduate student who is studying "Germanistik." Really all that means is I am studying German Literature.
- Martial Arts Experience:
- I love Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It's a lot of fun. I have a purple belt but I am not the most competitive of athletes so I don't have many tournament wins. I've won a couple matches but I'm nothing special and really don't train for competitive purposes. However I have pretty solid technique, and I like the guard a lot. I also believe firearm use is a martial art. I am ok with a pistol and even then I am (at best) beginner/intermediate (stress the beginner). Shotguns are pretty much self-explanatory (that is if you know how to safely handle one). I never shot a rifle.
- I'd rather have my gun and not need it, then need it and not have it.
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 7/23/2015 3:12am
- Join Date
- 6/16/2009 9:22pm