221316 Bullies, 4084 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Tab Content
About Me
About ArtOfDefense

Basic Information

Age
26
About ArtOfDefense
Primary Style:
Bayless Freestyle JJ
Location:
Colorado, USA
Other Interests and Information:
I'm a punk about 3 years deep in MMA. I'm very passionate about incorporating "traditional" styles back into MMA.
Occupation:
Deployment Rep
Martial Arts Experience:
3 Yrs of Walt Bayless Freestyle JJ (Purple Belt)

3 Yrs Muay Thai

3 Yrs Shootfighting

2 Yrs Silat

1 Yr JKD (Inosanto Blend)
Quote:
"Democracy is the only form of government where 51% of the population could vote to kill and eat the other 49%"
-Thomas Jefferson
Business Info

For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.

School or Business Link:
http://www.bullshido.net
School or Business Title:
Click Here to Visit My Business

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
164
Posts Per Day
0.09
General Information
Last Activity
1/28/2011 10:45am
Join Date
6/04/2009 1:55pm
Referrals
0

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.