- Primary Style:
- Boulder, CO
- Other Interests and Information:
- Not much to say, just a bit of an Art (Martial and otherwise) geek.
- I work low-end retail at Target. I am trained in Cashier, Sales Floor, and most recently Cart Attendant. Look out, I'm a renaissance man. :P
- Martial Arts Experience:
- Started Aikido in early grade school, bit of Judo later on in those years, Shudo-Kan Karate Do off and on in middle school and up to late HS, tried other ways to keep in shape, BJJ was suggested to me by a friend to help cut what had become un-healthy weight. After starting BJJ and Muay Thai, I simultaneously trained for nearly a year in Yang style Tai Chi and a (very) little bit of Hsing-I, and found that i failed at internal arts, and took up BJJ full time. I've been training at Easton Jiu Jitsu down here in Boulder for about five years, and posses a 4th-degree blue belt, and a blue shirt in Muay Thai. (Blue being one step above white belt). I don't consider myself a fighter, but the self-improvement I've drawn from martial arts over my life has been truly invaluable.
- "Fear is the mind killer."
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 4/26/2014 3:19pm
- Join Date
- 6/03/2009 5:54pm