10/24/2015 4:52pm,jkdbuck76 replied to a thread Bullies near Fort Collins, you have challenged by Online Blue Belts in Your Martial Art SucksAwesome fb drama. Read every last bit of it. This kind of thing happens too much. Then the back pedaling. smh531 replies | 43161 view(s)
10/24/2015 4:01pm,Nice to see Dilman made an honorable mention.286 replies | 210643 view(s)
More Activity No More Results No Recent Activity
- Primary Style:
- Muay Thai/BJJ/Panantukan
- Other Interests and Information:
- Formerly an Apprentice Instructor in Progressive Fighting Systems JKD/Kali. Firm believer in applying MMA training methods in all fighting instruction.
- Writer, Energy Industry/Energy Trading Professional, Instructor
- Martial Arts Experience:
- As a child, I studied and a bit of TKD and Shaolin Kempo Karate (and became one of those dreaded preteens with a black belt), then I got into an actual fight and found that my McDojo TMA training failed me. I decided to try boxing for a year. After a 4 year hiatus, I studied Panantukan/Kali privately for almost a year with Mike Vaughn. Immediately afterward, I enrolled in Vunak PFS JKD/Kali classes, concurrently supplemented by Muay Thai and BJJ (geared for MMA), all for several years (under Mike Vaughn). Recently awarded apprentice instructorship in PFS JKD/Kali under Duane Walden and Eddie Quan. Now interested in resuming my training in more mainstream MMA.
- Nitimur In Vetitum
For those who have purchased a Business Supporting Membership. Edit your business link here.
- School or Business Link:
- School or Business Title:
- Click Here to Visit My Business
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- 1/19/2010 9:09pm
- Join Date
- 5/13/2009 1:44am
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1