1 Visitor Messages
- Date of Birth
- August 29, 1979 (34)
- Primary Style:
- Esztergom, Hungary
- Other Interests and Information:
- Buddhism, philosophy, psychology, weightlifting, kettlebell, music.
- Clinical Research Associate/Dharma teacher
- Martial Arts Experience:
- I started full contact kickboxing (WAKO) at the age of 16, and I also competed for a few years, until the end of university. I still hit the bag almost daily, and we often spar with the bjj guys after class.
At the age of 20 I also started kyokushin karate, because I wanted to try a more traditional martial art, but after 4 years, I finally went back to kickboxing.
As for the throwing/grappling arts, I did judo at the university for about two years.
Then I started aikido, and I practiced it on and off for a few years.
While at university I tried almost every martial art that is/was possible to try in Hungary: Wing Chun, Krav Maga, Kempo, Tai Chi, Escrima, Goju-ryu karate, Kendo, Iaido, Kenjutsu - all of them for just a few months, or even less.
I am currently a bjj white belt under Max Carvalho, in Gracie Barra Hungary.
- I only have a black belt in common sense, but that usually does the job.
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- 8/29/2011 9:32pm
- Last Activity
- 6/17/2013 2:11pm
- Join Date
- 4/19/2009 2:39am